Which Bank Processes US $ Checks fastest?

hey guys

i m going to receive checks from a US based company in US $ on monthly basis...

so i wanted to know which bank processes US $ checks fastest.. cuz when adsense used to send checks it took like more than a month to get cashed...on NBP

i want my checks to be cashed faster....

so can anyone advise me which bank should i open bank account in so that it can process my US$ checks fastest?

Thanks

I submitted my adengege.com check in UBL Bank on July, 20. They say it will take 15 to 25 days

It used to take 3 months for check to cash in National Bank of Pakistan on my fathers salary account

i too live in gujranwala

go with private bank. Cheapest bank is UBL.

or if you can maintain account with standard chartered bank with their minimum balance and fees also they don't let you open account if you are student.

I and some of my friends have had really good experience with Habib Bank. They normally say it will take 15 to 25 days, and if everything goes well, the check gets cleared within 30 days. I've asked Bank Al-Habib once, they said that it will take 2 to 3 months. We use to receive bank of america cheque for working for one graphic designing company back then.

citi bank.

30 days is the standard in Pakistan because of rules set by the financial regulator i.e. the State Bank of Pakistan. I don't think any bank can consistently clear your cheques in less than a month. Once in a blue moon I have had cheques clear in 15 days but 9 out of 10 times they take a month.

Shoukat you should maintain enough liquid cash to ride out these cheque clearance delays. Build up some savings :)

Allied bank is best take like 20-23 days to cash cheque via allied bank

Bump...

anyone else...

any more suggestions...

i m a student so kindly advise while keeping in mind that i need a student account..

so only tell me those banks who can offer student accounts or they hav some pretty low limit of cash for current accounts..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Bump…

anyone else…

any more suggestions…

i m a student so kindly advise while keeping in mind that i need a student account…

so only tell me those banks who can offer student accounts or they hav some pretty low limit of cash for current accounts…

[/quote]

UBL BBA account. No minimum balance limit. 1000 rupee initial deposit.

https://www.ubl.com.pk/retail/deposits/business_banking/

only student card and cnic is required for account opening

Why student account? It will have limitations like two deposit/withdrawals per month.

Why student account? It will have limitations like two deposit/withdrawals per month.
[/quote]

well i ll receive a check once a month and when its cashed i ll just get my money out of account.

so thats 1 deposit and 1 withdrawal per month

if u receive cheques from adsense then i would recommend you to leave cheque option and opt for their westernUnion option, i used to receive money via westernunion from adsense and it hardly took 5 to 10 minutes to get cash in hand, but if you are working as freelancer and get paid by any company then my recommendation is to open account in standardchartered bank and ask ur payer to send you bank wire(or bank transfer) and that costs not much fee as well, like i have with standardchartered and if i have to receive some amount from foreign clients i ask them to do bank to bank transfer and that takes no more than 3 days to reach money in to ur account, i have standardchartered current account and it has no extra charges nor any hidden charges, just 10 rs for ATM withdrawal per transaction. by the way i am not standardchartered's promoter or marketer, i am just suggesting u as per my experience with this bank.

thx bye

well i ll receive a check once a month and when its cashed i ll just get my money out of account.

so thats 1 deposit and 1 withdrawal per month

[/quote]

Why get account with limitations when you can have one without any?

i have another option for you as well, "alertpay" thats much like paypal but i hope u know abt this company as ur working online. ... if u need help with that i can provide u that as well

Why get account with limitations when you can have one without any?

[/quote]

kindly explain you statement…

and i aint receiving checks from Adsense…

i hav been receiving Adsense money via WU since a long time and i am aware how fast it is…

infact i also hav a payment scheduled this month…

What I mean is, why not get a regular current account which will have no limitations?

^

well i am a student..

they ll need a regular employment proof for a regular account....

UBL didn't ask me anything other than my CNIC when opening account with them. You are working online so you can just tell them that as your proof of income, I think some members here have opened account that way.

^

when did you opened account..

i dont think that will be in recent past...

cuz recently they even asked me for my proof of being student when i got a wiz card.. previously they didnt asked for anything...

Inquired for someone few weeks ago. Dunno why you were asked for student proof when their site FAQ says:

What do I need to do to get a UBL Wiz Prepaid VISA Debit Card?

All you need to do is fill out a simple form at the branch and give it to the teller along with a photocopy of your CNIC. The teller will verify it with your original CNIC and issue you a card.

Inquired for someone few weeks ago. Dunno why you were asked for student proof when their site FAQ says:

What do I need to do to get a UBL Wiz Prepaid VISA Debit Card?

All you need to do is fill out a simple form at the branch and give it to the teller along with a photocopy of your CNIC. The teller will verify it with your original CNIC and issue you a card.

[/quote]

lol who knows when was last time they updated that page…

as i told ya… previously they didnt asked for any such things as student card etc… but now they do…