Which ATM supports payoneer card payment withdraw

Asalaam o alaikum guys

Which ATM supports payoneer card payment withdraw in pakistan?

Standard chartered ATM cost me around $3 fee per withdraw of not more than 20,200 rs

MCB also supported

[quote=“zainabali, post:, topic:”]

Asalaam o alaikum guys

Which ATM supports payoneer card payment withdraw in pakistan?

Standard chartered ATM cost me around $3 fee per withdraw of not more than 20,200 rs

[/quote]

It depends in which city you are using it.

Here in Karachi, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Citi bank etc.

About the ATM withdrawal fee, it is set by Payoneer not the ATM Bank. The ATM has just set the transaction amount limit which varies from 20K to 25K PKR.

It kind of sucks if you are to withdraw PRK 200,000 for which you have to make about 10 transactions which will cost you about $30 and also some amount being lost in currency exchange.

Payoneer also offers LBT (Local Bank Transfers) which is super cheap. It has a fees of $9 + $4.99 (when I checked few months ago) for writing the entire amount to your Bank account here in Pakistan but the transaction can take 3-7 days to complete.

[quote=“kashifmahmood, post:3, topic:20571”]

It depends in which city you are using it.

Here in Karachi, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Citi bank etc.

About the ATM withdrawal fee, it is set by Payoneer not the ATM Bank. The ATM has just set the transaction amount limit which varies from 20K to 25K PKR.

It kind of sucks if you are to withdraw PRK 200,000 for which you have to make about 10 transactions which will cost you about $30 and also some amount being lost in currency exchange.

Payoneer also offers LBT (Local Bank Transfers) which is super cheap. It has a fees of $9 + $4.99 (when I checked few months ago) for writing the entire amount to your Bank account here in Pakistan but the transaction can take 3-7 days to complete.

[/quote]

Hello,

Citi bank is closed in pakistan and only 1 branch per city is open.

In lahore where is HSBC bank located?

i think i paid payoneer fee but this fee is bank atm usage machine fee, and in past i used Citi bank machine and they didn't charged ATM withdrawal fee.

cAN U guide me how does local bank transfer withdraw works in payoneer so i can get this feature in my card?

the only withdraw option i found is using ATM.

In Karachi, which area ? Do you know any in F.B Area ?

Hey, what other ATM's work for Payoneer Card?