Which are Cheapest AA/AAA rechargeable "Branded" Batteries ? and Best Charger for them

Hi as the topic suggests ..

Please share your experience ..

and mention your brand and capacity for the batteries and your experience,,

personally i have four 2000mah energizer aa batteries and have been using them for two years in all sort of equipements ranging from toches,radio,camera to anything ,, i m very much satisfied with them they cost 500 rs for 2 cells,,,

for aaa i use camelion 1100mah they are used in torch and r best for my purpose,, they cost 450 or 2 cells

Energizer and Sony, capacity is almost same in all brands. Energizer is better than Sony.

Have used Camelion for over 2 years. They are good enough. Their new white colored low self discharge cells are supposed to be like Sanyo Eneloops buy I haven't had the opportunity to try them yet.

How do you charge your cells?

[quote=“jhagra, post:, topic:”]

Hi as the topic suggests …

Please share your experience …

and mention your brand and capacity for the batteries and your experience,

personally i have four 2000mah energizer aa batteries and have been using them for two years in all sort of equipements ranging from toches,radio,camera to anything , i m very much satisfied with them they cost 500 rs for 2 cells,

for aaa i use camelion 1100mah they are used in torch and r best for my purpose, they cost 450 or 2 cells

[/quote]

Well I still using cameliom 2700mAh fwhich I bought for Rs 350 for a pair I think 3-4 years back.

i too uses those white camelion batteries, they are working since 2 years and working great till today, energizer 2500mah works fine but in the past it was quite bad as either 1 from a pair usually dies similar thing happened with my sanyo.