Where to pay LDN bill in Karachi?

Hi,

Previously I used to pay at Mobilink Sharah-e-faisal but now I am looking for their office in Clifton or nearby.

I went to LDN website and there they have written that bill can be paid at the following center:

Mobilink Customer Care Center, D-21/22, Block 8, Chaudry Khaliquzzaman Road, Scheme 5, Kehkashaan, Clifton, Karachi

Is this the one at Boat Basin? Because I went to that center and they said I have to go to Punjab Chowrangi/Submarine Chowrangi center!!!?

So where exactly is this center, address of which is above?

Thanks

find a meezan bank branch...

The one you mentioned is near Delhi Colony. It comes after Delhi colony to the left before Punjab Chowrangi when coming from Race Course Signal. Its a white building with slanted pillars.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The one you mentioned is near Delhi Colony. It comes after Delhi colony to the left before Punjab Chowrangi when coming from Race Course Signal. Its a white building with slanted pillars.
[/quote]

If I am coming from schon circle then where will I find it?

If you are coming from Boat Basin then go straight past the Schon Chowrangi, the next signal is Punjab Chowrangi. The Mobilink Office is left to that signal but on the the wrong side of the road on the service lane. So you can come straight but take the first service lane to the left (you should see a PSO Station) and take left from the station (i.e. go backwards in the service lane). About two hundred meter in you'll see the Mobilink Office (white building with slanted pillars) to the right. But do take care as this service lane might be one way only (I am not sure!). And this area is pretty notorious for mobile phone snatchings, so do take care. :)