Where to GET PCI sound cards

Hi

My Onboard soundcard port hasbeen damaged so I guess I need to buy a new PCI sound card So any ideas of PCI sound cards available in market? My maximum range is around Rs.2500........

SO if anyone knows abt cards available in market please post

Thanks

In this range, you can easily buy a new decent one :)

My CREATIVE 5.1 SOUND BLASTER, works will with my Creative 4.1 system.

You can see the prices on http://galaxy.com.pk/forms/soundcard.htm

with this range you can buy five 5.1 creative used cards.

i bought used 5.1 creative sound blaster for 400rs two years ago, still runing fine.

i think new will cost around 2000rs

Which city ?

In Karachi you can get yourself a simple Nightingale Zoltrix card for 500rs. Its crappy though ... very crappy. Sirf kaam chalana

Creative Soundblaster ones are a better choice. If you run a good pair of speakers then an Audigy Value is your best bet.

thanks for reply.WHat is price of audigy value?

and these 5.1 sound blaster cards are these Vista Certified and how much old? Like released a year ago or less???

Audigy value is 2400rs at Galaxy.

I have a different suggestion for you though. You motherboard has damaged ? How bad is it ? Anything else that has failed ? I wouldnt personally use a motherboard with anything failed at all.

Replace or change the motherboard instead.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Audigy value is 2400rs at Galaxy.

I have a different suggestion for you though. You motherboard has damaged ? How bad is it ? Anything else that has failed ? I wouldnt personally use a motherboard with anything failed at all.

Replace or change the motherboard instead.

[/quote]

Motherboard hasnt been damaged. The Green port where I hook up the Speakers wire has broken and therefore wheneva I plug wire it either fell off or keep skipping the voice as it doesnt fit in perfectly.

Ohh. You could just get that fixed. Koee masla nae hoga bara its just a port.