Where to get graphics cards in Lahore

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask where would I get good graphics cards like GTX 560,GTX 570 etc

in Lahore at a fair price?

Thanks!

in food street

[quote=“1theRacer, post:, topic:”]

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask where would I get good graphics cards like GTX 560,GTX 570 etc

in Lahore at a fair price?

Thanks!

[/quote]

Hafeez Center, Lahore.

Try galaxy, ingram micro. I prefer buying from Ingram MIcro. Galaxy sells cheap versions from XFX, Evga (low power versions). As such consider purchasing MSI version of GTX 570, 560. I own a Twin Frozr II 6870, and it was worth every single penny.

Yeah galaxy. www.galaxy.pk

Visit their shop at Hafeez center.

[quote=“jDk, post:4, topic:16173”]

Try galaxy, ingram micro. I prefer buying from Ingram MIcro. Galaxy sells cheap versions from XFX, Evga (low power versions). As such consider purchasing MSI version of GTX 570, 560. I own a Twin Frozr II 6870, and it was worth every single penny.

[/quote]

What version of catalyst are you using? If 11.12 - any hiccups?

Try Galaxy, they have a shop in hafeezcenter. I online bought a GTS450 from galaxy a few days. It would be easy to walk to their shop i guess?

[quote=“hashimk, post:6, topic:16173”]

What version of catalyst are you using? If 11.12 - any hiccups?

[/quote]

Using the latest 12.1 preview, as these have all the latest performance improvements and new features included within it. Don’t bother downloading 11.12 if you play bf3 or skyrim.

I'm using 11.10 for the 6990m crossfire. While I have no issues with bf3, there are some strange bugs with skyrim. I don't have an option for 12.1 as yet, but am hoping ATI will get a damn move on and release something for the m series :angry: Thanks for the info though.