Where To Get Direct X 10?

well i cant find true direct x 10 anywhere

which shows as directx10 when "dxdiag" command iz used in run

any sources....plz

helooooo... anyone???

I checked it on filehippo where they always give latest versions but there z available only 9.0C.

u should search for Direct X 10 redistributable package on google.

mara go to microsoft.com and get it simple

r u looking dx 10 for xp??

yah^^

here is link anything related to directx

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Browse.aspx?displaylang=en&categoryid=2

chk this

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=185

Remember to Chk the Last and 2nd Last Page of this Topic ;)

When u have a Direct X 10 gaming card like

NVIDIA 8400(or higher) or ATI 2400(or higher )

in windows vista it shows DX10

i u have these cards on xp u will get DX9

if u have lower card abd have win viats it wil show DX10 but will work as dx9 performance

DirectX 10 is only available on Windows Vista.

can i use dx10 on xp?

only the very latest g-cards support direct x 10 so chk first if ur card support it or not...

then its only available on vista.... it wudnt work on XP other wise microsoft wud have included it in ther Windows Xp sp3 Final disk release

plus most latest game is compatible with 9.0C . so why bother?

DX 10 is only available in Vista. That too in Vista it comes included in the OS so there is no redistributable package to download to install this.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

DX 10 is only available in Vista. That too in Vista it comes included in the OS so there is no redistributable package to download to install this.
[/quote]

man there is always sum ay to download sumthin off the ineternet… but in this case even if you downloaded dx10 it wont work on XP (i think )

Well that is true but since its not natively designed for XP your only just opening a can of worms.

That i mean in any edited dx10 redistributables.The official works wont work on xp at all.

I read that there are ways to down-port DirectX 10 from Vista to XP. However, I shall discourage it.

Down-porting or up-porting should only be done when you know all the quirks and dark-corners and you can single-handed handle any trouble that can sneak-up anytime even after successful installation. If you can't then just simply don't bother it.

If you want DirectX 10, then install Vista, just add RAM and run it (1 GB to 2 GB is good). Its different in start but after a month or so you'll get used to it. Have fun!

Fe-Aman Allah.

You are lucky you can get it from my website www.softpk.tk but wait for it becouse it is on construction.