Where to get a 5/8 KVA generator on RENT for 1 week (LHR)?

Does anyone know where to get 5/8 KVA Diesel power generator on RENT for house (in Lahore). This will be for 1 or 2 weeks.

Hello Syed Ali,

I am working in Multiline Engineering Co. and we sell brand new genset of Honda and Yamaha. My office is licated in DHA Y block Lahore. I hardly know any person who would give you 5KVA or 8KVA genset on rent. It is my advice to buy a brand new one from us. You are free to contact me.

M.Waqar Rana

Sales Executive

Cell: 0345 4496146

Email: bd@multiline.com.pk

Hello Syed Ali,

I am working in Multiline Engineering Co. and we sell brand new genset of Honda and Yamaha. My office is licated in DHA Y block Lahore. I hardly know any person who would give you 5KVA or 8KVA genset on rent. It is my advice to buy a brand new one from us. You are free to contact me.

M.Waqar Rana

Sales Executive

Cell: 0345 4496146

Email: bd@multiline.com.pk

thanks

syed

it's unlikely that you'll be able to rent a genset for such a short period of time. btw, 5-8kva have such small displacement engines that it's highly unlikely to find one in diesel. you'd be better off borrowing/buying one that runs on petrol and then using it on petrol or natural gas (with a gas kit).

v

p.s. if you're familiar with lahore you might want to dress poor and take a stroll down brandreth road to make a spot-purchase on a genset.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

syed

it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to rent a genset for such a short period of time. btw, 5-8kva have such small displacement engines that it’s highly unlikely to find one in diesel. you’d be better off borrowing/buying one that runs on petrol and then using it on petrol or natural gas (with a gas kit).

v

p.s. if you’re familiar with lahore you might want to dress poor and take a stroll down brandreth road to make a spot-purchase on a genset.

[/quote]

You are right, it seems difficult to rent this size of generator. Actually it was required for a wedding where guests stay at home for 3 to 5 days. About buying one; No, because my average consumption is just 2 to 3 fans with some energy savers, for which I already have 1 Kva gas generator for day time and a UPS for night.