Where to complain about illegal mobile towers in residential areas?

Hello friends,

There is a big mobile tower recently installed on the roof top of a house in my neighbourhood which is just few feet away from our house and the tower works on power generator resulting a very sever noise pollution in the surroundings. I know its hard to get rid of it but I've heard that this is very illegal to install a mobile tower in the residential areas.

I live in Karachi so please some people help me in this regard by guiding me how n where to complain?

Thanks.

Complain to National environment agency for noise nuisance

Then to PTA department for illegal tower in residential area

If above not works then high court and supreme Court is your last options in this God's country

Thanks Mayor for your feedback. i would see the option of National Environment Agency. But i already have bad experience with PTA regarding some small matter of illegal sims against my cnic so after i made complaint instead of decrease of sims they increased the number of illegal sims.

so i don't think they are even gonna consider this matter. Any other way possible?

I don't know about the Environment agency or anything but i do know that you can urge locals to go in the local court and easily get a stay order against any illegal tower in your locality.

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:4, topic:20936”]

I don't know about the Environment agency or anything but i do know that you can urge locals to go in the local court and easily get a stay order against any illegal tower in your locality.

[/quote]

Yes you are right but you know our people's mentality they don't want to get into these prosecutions, so please any easier way?

Federal ombudsman may be easy one.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for the replies friends. I would work on these possible options. let's see then. The noise of generator has made our lives difficult plus the high radiations of tower are the silent killer. But you see in our country this tower thing would have come after bypassing all the legal formalities and ultimately it's installed and working flawlessly; no laws, no environmental protection and we live in cantonment area limits even the cantonment would probably have allowed them to install the tower on the roof of a house in a purely residential area.

Lets see if we can get rid of it.

Guddu , national environment agency wont give a heed to your complaint and they dont care.The best would be to get a stay order from the relevant court.Your name will be disclosed if its application to the agency or application to the court.

[quote=“koder, post:8, topic:20936”]

Guddu , national environment agency wont give a heed to your complaint and they dont care.The best would be to get a stay order from the relevant court.Your name will be disclosed if its application to the agency or application to the court.

[/quote]

Dear Koder, the name disclosing thing is ok but for filing a suit into court i guess i will have to consult with a lawyer first i wanna see the ombudsman option since they have an on-line complaint mechanism. if none of these options work then finally court of law. But we all know the Law n Justice situation here. just imagine that how is it easy to do some illegal thing and how hard it is to get that illegal thing removed. there is no easy way.

Long Live Pakistan.

Tell you one thing you will get the stay order without any hassle :) ,ye you need to consult a lawyer for the proper drafting and am sure the judge will give you the relief because this thing is simply illegal and very very dangerous.