Where to Buy Treadmill (Rwp, Isbd or Lhr)

Hi Guys,

I think the topic already discussed, but i'm posting it as a new topic.

I want to buy a treadmill. Have visited a few places in Isbd blue area and have got totally confused. There is a variety of models and lot of variation in prices (25K to 50K).

I've not tried Rwp and will b visiting Lhr in next week.

Please suggest some brand and shop from your personnal experience in rwp or lhr.

Thanks.

try Al-Fatah...prices there range from average to high but back up service is good.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi Guys,

I think the topic already discussed, but i’m posting it as a new topic.

I want to buy a treadmill. Have visited a few places in Isbd blue area and have got totally confused. There is a variety of models and lot of variation in prices (25K to 50K).

I’ve not tried Rwp and will b visiting Lhr in next week.

Please suggest some brand and shop from your personnal experience in rwp or lhr.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Go to saddar rawalpindi , there are couple of sports products shops right where the masjid is and few in a nearby plaza. U can find lot of variety there

if you want to buy from Lahore then go to Neela Gumbad (Anarkali) or Alfatah liberty

I have bought a Treadmill from Metro Islamabad. They have a very good variety and imported european treadmills. I have bought one austrian made for around 29,000 with 1 year warranty and free service.

Thanks everyone.

@melleck Are you satisfied with the prodcut and can you please tell me the model

I can go to rwp and can even check market in lhr. But the problem is that I get totally confused, as there are many brands and variation in prices.

I'm more intrested if someone has personnal experience and can suggest me a single brand/model and the place from where he bougth.

Thanks

bilalbrothers.com

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have bought a Treadmill from Metro Islamabad. They have a very good variety and imported european treadmills. I have bought one austrian made for around 29,000 with 1 year warranty and free service.
[/quote]

There are two shops in blue area, Digital Electronics and vip fitness both around Usmania Restuarant. Both of them are fitness only stores which means in theory they understand what they are selling unlike supermarkets.

Metro has good range but their machines are not austrian. It is a false claim not on the part of Metro but on the part of their supplier.