Where to buy small rechargable batteries/cells

I have a wireless mouse and it drains its AAA cells very quickly and I'm tired of the cells dying in the middle of the night when I'm doing something important. Usually a pair ends in 15-20 days of use. So now I'm looking for rechargeable AAA sized battery or cells so that I can get rid of this irritating problem. Does anyone one know where to find these kind of batteries with their charger because I have no idea even where to start looking for them as they are not something which many people buy. I'm in Islamabad so any recommendation in Islamabad/Rawalpindi would be very helpful. Or else you can tell me what kind of shops have these batteries and I'll find that kind of shop. Thanks :)

You simply need to go to the electronics market in your city and Search for a Radio accessories shop. You'll find it there.

I bet u can find them at any shop.. cuz the same batteries are used in cameras aswell. Im sayin this cuz i got rechargable AA batteries from the local market in my area..

Thanks Ahmsun and Zazzyo. I'll go and ask for it around in local electronic shops. Will update this thread when I find them. :)

Go to some big super store, you may get original brand. In other shops you may get copy of original brand batteries.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Go to some big super store, you may get original brand. In other shops you may get copy of original brand batteries.
[/quote]

x2. Get Energizer batteries + charger. Might be costlier as compared to unbranded available in electronics market, but it will last much longer and it’s quality stuff. you won’t regret your purchase.