Where to buy Prepaid sim cards in wholesale rate?

I have shop in Karachi, currently I am paying 150 per sim to a person but I think he is charging me high

1- Can someone provide me the wholesale rate of prepaid connection of Telenor and Mobilink?

2- Where I can buy these, I contacted Franchise but they charge high rate also

Thanks

Sim cards are now free of any charges they(company) must even pay you for selling cards

But Rs150 sim card comes with 100 balance how and where I can get them for free? :o

all blank sim cards comes from China and they'd write data & packing here in Pakistan

You can get free only from main company headquarters (i think)

They have set some sort of criteria lyk telenor asks for the purchase of 5-10sim cards and some other expensive requirement to become their profit sharer...

@Mazahyr I can buy 100+ sims of each network...but don't know which place I can go to get best rates..don't you think 5-10 sims requirement is very low or are you just giving example?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Mazahyr I can buy 100+ sims of each network…but don’t know which place I can go to get best rates…don’t you think 5-10 sims requirement is very low or are you just giving example?
[/quote]

giving example…there must be a way…have you tried emailing them…or try finding some guys who sell these in “black”…

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Mazahyr I can buy 100+ sims of each network…but don’t know which place I can go to get best rates…don’t you think 5-10 sims requirement is very low or are you just giving example?
[/quote]

Why don’t you contact the telecom operator sales offices? They will give you exact information.

why u need these sim cards? are you buying via fake ID's?