Where to buy original perfumes?

Where can i buy original perfumes in Islamabad and Peshawar. Which shops are considered reliable. Because u can not distinguish between the copied and original they are extremely similar these days.

In Islamabad I get them from D Watson or Shaheen Chemist at super market, trust me they are originals.

W.Wilson in Rawalpindi Sadar is also reliable ....

How You Know whats fake and original?Can't trust these !@#$ shops

How can we trust on shopkeeper ..and dont know whether the perfume are original or not..its tough to trust on anyone.

DEAN GRAZIOSI REVIEW RATINGS

There are many people in Karachi who contacts with Dubai Duty Free, they pick up stuff from there. Basically they are either Testers, Unpack items & Packed items whose shelf life is over. Dubai Duty Free standard Shelf Life is 6 months, after which these are removed from shelves and sold in large quantities. These guys pick them and sell in Karachi at various spots.

Prices are also reasonable, I generally purchase Hugo Boss, D&G & Gucci.

Testers cost me 600

Unpack 1,000

pack 2,000

it s tough to distinguish between Original & Copied Perfumes! Much Difficult!

@Kool

Plz juz tell me the places in karachi from where u buy these original unpack perfumes...also do the shopkeepers demands a low price or u do bargain at big scale !!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Kool

Plz juz tell me the places in karachi from where u buy these original unpack perfumes…also do the shopkeepers demands a low price or u do bargain at big scale !!

[/quote]

Sorry I remained absent from the forum for few days.

I have emailed you the contact details of the person I was referring to.

Let me know if you did not get it.

And yes, you have to negotiate, there is a margin of approx. 15%

Regards

Build your own perfumes from scratch. That why you'll be sure that those perfumes that you made yourself are pure and original.

i prefer to buy from duty free shop in duabi,hard to find a original perfume here in Pakistan!