Where to buy Namaz Chair in Karachi

My Mother can't pray salat standing because of her leg/knee problems so currently she sit on a normal chair.

i want to buy her Namaz Chair the one like below:

11666244031387512301.jpg

this one above is listed here http://karachi.bolee.com/detail/islamic-folding-chairs-for-namaz-salat-883257but i can't seem to get in touch with the seller as bolee system is kind of broke or something.

any idea's where i can get Namaz/Salat Chairs pre-made or custom-made in karachi?

help will be appreciated.

I never bought anything like that but you can visit Aram-Bagh furniture market (Karachi), its a big market. I bought my computer table & chair from there.

Even if they don't have such prayer chair I am sure they can tell you exactly where you can find it.

If Aram-Bagh is far from your home, you can visit ANY furniture market near you, they can guide you about it.

ONE MORE IDEA!

You can visit the mosque and ask Molvi about it. You know people often donate such chairs to Mosques too that's why I think they know where to buy it :)

BTW, very nice chair :)

o @jani jigger, tumhain ek order kar doon?

visit welding ustad with this pictures he will make one just like this.... there is no rocket science involve in the making of this chair

[quote=“attock, post:3, topic:22035”]

o @jani jigger, tumhain ek order kar doon?

[/quote]

it will be great if you just point me the direction from where to buy it.

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:22035”]

visit welding ustad with this pictures he will make one just like this.... there is no rocket science involve in the making of this chair

[/quote]

i need a shop or market which specialize in these stuff, yeah a normal ustad will create it but not with professionalism like a expert.

[quote="jani, post:2, topic:22035"]

I never bought anything like that but you can visit Aram-Bagh furniture market (Karachi), its a big market. I bought my computer table & chair from there.

Even if they don't have such prayer chair I am sure they can tell you exactly where you can find it.

If Aram-Bagh is far from your home, you can visit ANY furniture market near you, they can guide you about it.

ONE MORE IDEA!

You can visit the mosque and ask Molvi about it. You know people often donate such chairs to Mosques too that's why I think they know where to buy it :)

BTW, very nice chair :)

[/quote]

thanks will try to visit.

If you are in Karachi,

1. You can get this type or relevant chair from old sea-breeze plaza, just opposite Capri Cinema (mostly surgical/ special patients items)
  2. Araam baagh furniture market, you may find ready-made or they can make it for you.