Where to Buy Linksys WAG200G in Karachi

I need to buy Linksys WAG200G (ADSL + Wireless Router) in Karachi. I checked that it is listed on Beliscity website but found that Beliscity has been taken over by the global mart and they said they don't have this model.

Can someone tell me any other location where I can get this in Karachi?

Thanks.

dude if u want a d-link ADSL + Wireless Router contact Zubair 030026279005 guaanteed guinien d-link product and hell ship it 2 you at home

i bought a KVM from him last week i m sure eel have sum thin to meet your requirment

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dude if u want a d-link ADSL + Wireless Router contact Zubair 030026279005 guaanteed guinien d-link product and hell ship it 2 you at home

i bought a KVM from him last week i m sure eel have sum thin to meet your requirment

[/quote]

This number is wrong; 8 digits?

sory the number is : 03002679005

wth happend man???did u tlk 2 him????

No, Because I already got the D-Link information from their Distributor Silicon.

Thanks.

Did you get D-Link one Adeel? Which model exactly and how much did it cost?

yeah i tlkd 2 d-link distributors ( there info i got frm the d-link website ) too abt my KVM and they said they do not handle consumers and so they gave me the number i posted earlier

aba kia huwa?????? konsa khareeda???? reply tou kardiya karo.....

Sorry I couldn't check the board for last couple of days. The available model of D-Link is DSL-2640T and its price here is Rs. 4000. I also found Linksys WAG200G and its price is Rs. 5800.

I will decide later which one to buy as currently I am using a switch and cable for my laptop.

Did you get D-Link one Adeel? Which model exactly and how much did it cost?
[/quote]

The available model of D-Link is DSL-2640T and its price is Rs. 4000/-

yeah i tlkd 2 d-link distributors ( there info i got frm the d-link website ) too abt my KVM and they said they do not handle consumers and so they gave me the number i posted earlier
[/quote]

Yes they do not deal with consumers directly but I have a link with a dealer and I contact distributor directly on their behalf.