Where to buy battery?

Dears.

I want to purchase battery (200A) for my UPS but wondering where to buy. Someone told to me that I can get cheaper battery from METRO as compare with dealers. Does anyone has experience for such job?

Second thing: Which battery is better for UPS, OSAKA, AGS, PHOENIX?

Phoenix

All battery manufactures uses same stuff, same tecnology, so all batterires are same....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

All battery manufactures uses same stuff, same tecnology, so all batterires are sameā€¦
[/quote]

X2

Lead acid battery has been designed to provide high current / power for short duration of time, it is not designed for deep discharge like in case of UPS. As a rule of thumb, lead acid battery shuld not be discharged to less than 70% of its rated AH capacity otherwise its life is shortened.

For deep discharge, there are deep cycle batteries which can be deeply discharged and charged again without affecting life span. These batteries are expensive but best suitable for use with UPS.

check warranty of each brand

Using same technology is right but not same stuff. Pheonix omg i'd never recommend that. Buy anything within AGS,Exide and then comes Osaka.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dears.

I want to purchase battery (200A) for my UPS but wondering where to buy. Someone told to me that I can get cheaper battery from METRO as compare with dealers. Does anyone has experience for such job?

Second thing: Which battery is better for UPS, OSAKA, AGS, PHOENIX?

[/quote]

There is an Exide dealer near Shezan, I have bought one for UPS and one for CAR and they are working great, his prices are also lower, METRO prices are higher than market.

I also recommend Exide.........