Where to buy a gameboy in karachi...... (URGENT)

ok i want to gift a game boy to my cuzon who is 12 or 13 (i think)..... psp wouldbe too advance for him and expensive for me =D ........ so any budy know from where to buy it in karachi??????

i want the latest 1

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i want the latest 1
[/quote]

u mean the Game Boy SP?

the one that flips?

i have a game boy advance its scratchless

and i dont use it so if u want it u can have it as far as the price goes i m not sure how much it goes for so u can suggest the price

i really have no clue about the price..... i dont really know which is the latest 1 i was into portable a while back but after seein psp i lost intrest in anyother.... ill google and let u know.....

i really have no clue about the price… i dont really know which is the latest 1 i was into portable a while back but after seein psp i lost intrest in anyother… ill google and let u know…
[/quote]

if u want i can put pictures of my game boy up

here in karachi a used gameboy Advance SP cost around 2500 to 3500 depend on versions

mean one version is called brighter means it has more brightnes level if u have a scratchless brighter version it will fetch u 3000. me too have a gameboy advance and gameboy advance SP and a Nintendo DS and a PSP and so on..hehehe (i am not lying)

here in karachi a used gameboy Advance SP cost around 2500 to 3500 depend on versions

mean one version is called brighter means it has more brightnes level if u have a scratchless brighter version it will fetch u 3000. me too have a gameboy advance and gameboy advance SP and a Nintendo DS and a PSP and so on…hehehe (i am not lying)

[/quote]

dude frm where to buy??? ( READ THE TOPIC HEADER )

i wana know shop name and stuff…

if u want i can put pictures of my game boy up
[/quote]

sure, but ruhaan how will i got urs even i buy it… i mean u r in ISL and me in KHI…

sure, but ruhaan how will i got urs even i buy it… i mean u r in ISL and me in KHI…

[/quote]

i can TCS to u and we can share the costs

ok thts a gud plan so can u quote any price??????

yo YAGAMI since u hav bought so many hadhelds can u confirm any price cuz not me nor ruhaan has any idea abt price ........

ok thts a gud plan so can u quote any price???
[/quote]

not sure abt the current price but i bought mine 3 years ago from china at abt 6000 rs after conversion and also if u want i can include a few games that i have

yaar pls sum 1 quote a price of gameboy advance..... and ruhaan dont look at me bro cuz i know nothin abt the current market

yaar pls sum 1 quote a price of gameboy advance… and ruhaan dont look at me bro cuz i know nothin abt the current market
[/quote]

me neither man

first of all ruhaan upload the pics seeing da condition and accessories i can suggest a reasobnable price for u

in karachi u can visit electronic market saddar but u will have to be insanely negotiable in dealing becasue every one is there to RIP u

plus there is a difference between gameboy advance and SP version

thanxx for ur reply and yeah we know that three is difference b/w those two models....... i wrote it there cuz i wanted 2 know in how much i can get ruhaan's 1......

first ruhan tell that his gameboy is SP or advance ?

he doesnt mentioned

first ruhan tell that his gameboy is SP or advance ?

he doesnt mentioned

[/quote]

mine is the advanced not the SP

here are the pics

35i3p6f.jpg

well thats pretty old

it is advance not sp

with charger only it wll cost 1200-1500

apart from that i am just quoting here mine nintendo DS

because advance are not too much out dated...

i ahve a NINTtendo DS with EZ Flash Cartridge with 2gb micro SD of original Kingston with Jack

and have a charger and a lots of game in DVD wich i downloded myself

u can play copied games , pictures music and movies from memory card through Ez flash cart if u interested reply i will email u da pics and movie of working DS if u r willing

and if ur budget is limited then for for that gameboy ADVANCE.

well my budget is not high nor too low but kinda mediocar...... i went to the market 2day 4sumthin else and i just askd a shop the price they said that new sp will cost about 5000 and an old one will cost 4000 i just askd him nothin more so i think after bargainin he will leave it for a reasonable price.......

if u r going for a gameboy SP i will suggest u that increase ur budget not too much but little bit and buy DS because in that way u can also play all Gameboy advance and SP games on Nintendo DS(it is backward compatible) plus u wont need to purchase any game just download and play (that will save ur money in future) from memory card. and the biggest advantage is that it has a dual screen and it is competitor of PSP means it has a marvelous games. i myself bought the DS for playing exclusive games like resident evil ninja gaiden super mario (thisi is mine favorite) and alot more . may be i can give u all my package for 6k wich i mentioned above . if u buy it from market that will easily cost u 9 to 10 thousand. rest upto u

as u r in karachi u can physically chek it then buy it.