Where is WorldCall? Are they sleeping? :P

We have got 3G and 4G today and each and every company is promoting their new products, packages... etc but we are not seeing WorldCall anywhere.

Are they not interested in getting new business? or they are just happy with whatever business they already have.

Their packages for wireless broadband are also not affordable or acceptable at all, 256 Kbps speed for Rs. 1200 per month why so high rates?

I don't understand their packages policies.

Let them sleep... they need to sleep..

WC has had no improvement or coverage increase in past 5 years.. their VOD service was very awkward..their HD promises were just flat.. i have only heard complaints from all their users only.. never a good word. their repair time is very high for even small issues.

wateen had much better service and actually better cable quality but they failed to market and only limited coverage.

personally speaking i would be very happy if WC rolled off, and instead we had a better service ooption in Wireless cable and especially digital.. Nayatel and DWN would have to bring their game up to improve both cable tv and internet packages..that would benefit the market for all consumers.

Lol at WC :lol:Pack-wc-a-poser-tattoo-avec-abattant-sil

WorldCall has made its phone service uncompetitive. Their service is poor, and they don't seem interested in making or keeping customers. They hurt me at hello.

its weird, looks like omantel just wants to let worldcall die. cancelled my internet connection today (switched to ptcl), there were atleast 5 people complaining about their cabletv/internet being down for months.

I think worldcall just converting their black money to white. That's why they are ages behind in technology and offers. But still in business with profit. So surely something is suspicious.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[quote=", post:6, topic:21098"]

I think worldcall just converting their black money to white. That's why they are ages behind in technology and offers. But still in business with profit. So surely something is suspicious. Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Agree. Their packages are just weird. 1200 Rupees for 256K speed :P

I have use their cable broadband. Yes the wireless packages are bad of sh*t but the cable one was the best i ever experienced. I had 4 mb thunder and it ALWAYS was between 480 kbps and 520kbps.

[quote=“lordjhb22, post:8, topic:21098”]

I have use their cable broadband. Yes the wireless packages are bad of sh*t but the cable one was the best i ever experienced. I had 4 mb thunder and it ALWAYS was between 480 kbps and 520kbps.

[/quote]

Was it always on even during Loadshedding?

[quote=“Myelin, post:9, topic:21098”]

Was it always on even during Loadshedding?

[/quote]

Yup! There were occasional outages though. A one night outage in 3/4 months isnt bad considering i had a VERY constant speed.

Just imagine 4 downloaders all using the laptops and not even once anyone complained. The stream was so fluent that no one was bothered during browsing or streaming.