Where do all the Paki Graphics Designers go to?

Where do all the !@#$ Graphics Designers go to ?

Do they go to any forums? if so where ?

Is there any place I can get hold of !@#$ G.Designers at any site or place ?

Join http://cgexpanse.com

I'm sure if you post your requirements here it would attract quite a few people!

Im a freelance web/graphic designer. A bit outdated but here's my portfolio: www.uzairfolio.com

^outdated my @$$. Your work is pretty sick bro!!

@sah

yeah well my bro is looking for a graphics guy, so he figured a !@#$ graphics forum would be a nice place to start..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Where do all the !@#$ Graphics Designers go to ?

Do they go to any forums? if so where ?

Is there any place I can get hold of !@#$ G.Designers at any site or place ?

[/quote]

hey deffury instead of going to any limited forum or community you should go directly to www.deviantart.com , massive art / graphics related groups there i think portfolio on deviantart is more like a trademark for any pro graphic designer , beside that consider www.coroflot.com too for latest graphic designing trends and standards . i wont recommend you cgexpanse .

yeah I suggested that to my bro too. There are plenty !@#$ groups who freelance..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Im a freelance web/graphic designer. A bit outdated but here’s my portfolio: www.uzairfolio.com
[/quote]

71507335.png

:rolleyes: Can you tell us how WP is your client??? just curious…

@Mumtaz

i participated in a logo design contest on this forum a year back i think, the mods did like one of my logo (included in my portfolio) but in the end didnt they sort of delayed using a logo due to some reason. No hard feelings. But doesnt it make wiredpakistan my client? At the time i was creating the website i was a rookie in freelance business and i thought including wiredpakistan would give my portfolio a little more weight.

As i said the website is a little outdated, i have coded a new layout from scratch, will finish and publish it online as soon as i get some time.

@deffury

thanks.