Where can i Download Free Softwares

I need a HEX Editor EXE Editor Resource Hacker hacker 2.0 Softice Win32DASM or IDA and TASM v2.0.

And also suggest me who is the very good compression software. Who compress the files and less the size of files.

WinUHA compress 32 into 1 MB . Google the "WinUHA" and download the program use it, enjoy.

www.download.com

Apart from Winzip, WinRAR and the suggestions given by members above, seeing the list of the programs, I can say you are into programming or are dealing with exe's, for which UPX is the best.

And I don't know what you need an exe editor for, but if you want to edit Icon resources and Menu's and stuff http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/ rocks.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

WinUHA compress 32 into 1 MB . Google the “WinUHA” and download the program use it, enjoy.
[/quote]

But it is not compressing any thing which is more than 2GB as it say this is not supported any software with same or good capabilities which can compress more than 2GB files

Why can i compress 32 into 1 MB with WinUHA. Please tell me the settings of winUHA so i can compress 32 into 1 MB :o

I have no idea on the why...ask thyself my friend as to why you wanna do it.

Or do you mean something else :|

forumW.org you can request there also. very very huge library of everything.

I'm guessing you can only use WinUHA to open files that have been compressed with it.

filehippo.com and download.com search with free to use or freeware

www.filehippo.com

www.softpedia.com