When will nokia 5320 release in pakistan

any 1 know i m waiting for this settt

me too although 5220 and 5320 were announced same day but should be released on same day but 5220 is available dont know when 5320 will luanch it is launched in India.

i hope it will be not more than 15000.

my friends have this 5320 cell phone he bought it from here rawalpindi and ya it is around 15k you should search it in the market i am sure you will get it my friend bought it about 20 ago

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

my friends have this 5320 cell phone he bought it from here rawalpindi and ya it is around 15k you should search it in the market i am sure you will get it my friend bought it about 20 ago
[/quote]

its may be 5220 coz 5320 not availabel i have searched even shops dun know this model

its 5320 in red color i dont know from where he buy i will tell you tomorrow after asking him but i am sure it is 5320

I have heard both the phones are flimsy and just not worth it. So why all this excitement???

well 5320 is not bad at all

yeah you can take it as a Music Edition of Nokia 6120 with some updates in the OS and RAM.

15K is very reasonable price one should get it.

well 5320 is not bad at all
[/quote]

did ua sk ur friend abt itt heloooo

yeah he got it from lahore his father bought from some mobile market and i also saw a few posters of this cell phone in rawalpindi market

yeah he got it from lahore his father bought from some mobile market and i also saw a few posters of this cell phone in rawalpindi market
[/quote]

can u confirm its pricee and howz this mobile

sorry not now i dont have his number will confirm it tomorrow but its around 15000 i asked him once and about mobile its sound is so good and loud enough more than 5310 and all features are good camera too

i am also planning to buy that cell phone

Go to www.whatmobile.com.pk. The price is 13800RS for 5320

Go to www.whatmobile.com.pk. The price is 13800RS for 5320
[/quote]

dats 5220 open ur eyes man

heheheheh

sorry not now i dont have his number will confirm it tomorrow but its around 15000 i asked him once and about mobile its sound is so good and loud enough more than 5310 and all features are good camera too

i am also planning to buy that cell phone

[/quote]

yeh plz ask itss also symbiann

heyy i m still doubt dat the 1 ur talking abt is 5220 dat irrequal shapee

check gsmarena.com

and see its picture dat u saw is 5220 or 5320

man i know it clearly as l have used it many times its 5320 in red color similar to 5310 just a little difference all it got is fixed bug that 5310 has

man i know it clearly as l have used it many times its 5320 in red color similar to 5310 just a little difference all it got is fixed bug that 5310 has
[/quote]

did u ask the priceeee

Nokia 5320 has not been released in pak yet but it will be ,why it is taking time i dont know but the set is good and i have read reviews about it and they are satisfied about it only thing the writers cry about is the 2 megapixel camera ,16 million colours and 2" screen which they want to be 3 or 5 megapixel but that would make the cellphone expensive and more in the 26k category i think it will be around 15 to 18k but since dollar is going up who knows how much it will end up to :( further more a new nokia express music 5800 has been launched it has touch screen and a 3" screen bigger than N96..

nokia 6220 is of 5 megapixel cam with a 2.2" screen..

Nokia 5320 has not been released in pak yet but it will be ,why it is taking time i dont know but the set is good and i have read reviews about it and they are satisfied about it only thing the writers cry about is the 2 megapixel camera ,16 million colours and 2" screen which they want to be 3 or 5 megapixel but that would make the cellphone expensive and more in the 26k category i think it will be around 15 to 18k but since dollar is going up who knows how much it will end up to :( further more a new nokia express music 5800 has been launched it has touch screen and a 3" screen bigger than N96…

nokia 6220 is of 5 megapixel cam with a 2.2" screen…

[/quote]

yeh itss delayyy alottt

yeah it is not yet released in market but i dont know from where his father got in lahore

but infact it is available in pakistan somewhere that me and my friend dont know when he bought that cell phone it was around 15500 but i dont know whats the new price