When considering a career the most important thing is money?

When considering a career the most important thing is money? what is yr opinion abt it ? i will post my shortly !

Sounds like an essay you have to write for school! :P

Well, money should be a driving factor but now the sole deciding factor for the job choice as if you get a good pay and ur office enviroment really sucks and you have to work tirelessly when u will return home from the job you will be in a really bad mood and you will stay in a bad mood all day and it will make your home life very uncomfortable , also if u do a job which u dont have any interest in then u will despise going to work and because of that u will not perform well on ur job

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
[/quote]

i too am pretty sure this is an essay topic!

If you want a 'job' than money is important. If you want a longterm, life-building career than you've got to give the bigger pay check a pass util you have worked extremely hard for it. :)

[/quote]

it so is !!

i hope its not that bad to take opinions !!

dude no problem!

hmm...

Ideally there is a lot more to it than how much you'll earn. But realistically speaking, I think money comes before anything else. After that is another important point, that is whether you actually enjoy what you're doing. That and how much money you make is tied together, too, I think. If you don't really enjoy your work, chances are you won't do that good at work and so won't make as much money as you should be. On the other hand, if you enjoy your work, you'll excel and make more money.

Do you guys think that's a fair assumption?

Perhaps. I agree. I may go against the topic. However, i think that money is not the most important thing which should be kept in mind what so ever !!

i think experience have more credits. If the guy is more experience and more talented he will however get a job prolly more desirable.

Many of the people, i have know refuse to the point of experience, they say that people can get a high paid job without any experience and what so ever !!

I MAY NOT BE RIGHT BUT THOUGH I HAVE MY POINT OF VIEW...

Some of the factors to consider may be

1. money

2. working hours (is it an 8 hr job or a 14 hr one)

3. worklace dynamics (do ur colegues respect u, r they jerks)

4. the brand (working for a big name, for a li'l less money can earn you better career options later)

some recent startups here would let you trade your salary for something else, like stock options

Experience counts, but then what about all those people looking for a job who've just finished their degrees? They don't have any experience and can't be expected to either - everyone has to start somewhere!

True...

If immediately out of your graduate programme, the first and foremost objective should be your personal learning and practical experience which can possibly acquire with any particular company doing a particular job. This is especially important for engineering or medical graduates.

Money is of secondary importance for the first few years.

Of course, this is speaking ideally and your conditions and life's realities might not allow you to go for the ideal. In that case, money first but still, try to stay as close to ideal as possible.

Once you have at least 5-6 years experience under your belt, you can make money your first priority as a routine in job hunting.

money is moral important thing is work work and work

No, the most important thing is if you are capable of pursueing that career.

No Matter How Much People Say About Money Not Being A Factor In Ones Career.but The Fact Is Money Rules The World

write in your essay:

"NA BBAP BARA NA BHAYA:ARAY SUB SE BARA RUPYA"

so for survival,only MONEY!!! it is the world where there is a rule of SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST...

No Matter How Much People Say About Money Not Being A Factor In Ones Career.but The Fact Is Money Rules The World
[/quote]

show me the proof.

i mite question u da same thing !

If immediately out of your graduate programme, the first and foremost objective should be your personal learning and practical experience which can possibly acquire with any particular company doing a particular job. This is especially important for engineering or medical graduates.

Money is of secondary importance for the first few years.

Of course, this is speaking ideally and your conditions and life’s realities might not allow you to go for the ideal. In that case, money first but still, try to stay as close to ideal as possible.

Once you have at least 5-6 years experience under your belt, you can make money your first priority as a routine in job hunting.

[/quote]

This

Not only engineering / medical it holds true for other fields like finance too. For starters you join a renowned company even if it is for peanuts because in future that is what is going to pay.