When AAA server will lift the restriction

at firecruz do u know when aaa server will lift the restriction or now its for ever

It's forever now. They did it for a reason so people are not given faster speeds by mistake.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

at firecruz do u know when aaa server will lift the restriction or now its for ever
[/quote]

lolxxxxxxxx This dude must be having higher port speed than the package !

Its permanent now ! no matter you have 10 mbps line rate , Speed will be according to your billing profile

lolxxxxxxxx This dude must be having higher port speed than the package !

Its permanent now ! no matter you have 10 mbps line rate , Speed will be according to your billing profile

[/quote]

Yes u are right but before i was enjoying 8mb link now its 1mb

Yes u are right but before i was enjoying 8mb link now its 1mb

[/quote]

hahhhahhahaha Now just be with the speed you are paying for

hahhhahhahaha Now just be with the speed you are paying for

[/quote]

yes so sad ,but what we can do ,it is pakistan some loop hole will be there and we will exploit it

yes so sad ,but what we can do ,it is pakistan some loop hole will be there and we will exploit it

[/quote]

lolxxxxxxxxxxxx

AAA = Authentication Authorizing Accounts

So when the username will be verified to the server, It will authorize the bandwidth according to the accounts profile of the user in database !

When you are being charged for 1 mbps , It will send maximum 128 KB to your line , No matter your line is synced at higher line rates !

So Mufta days are over lolz

Go for 4 mbps in 2000

I used to get 4mbps speed, but now 1mbps :(

What if I use someones 4mbps account will it give me 4mbps speed ? anyone tried ?

^ you will not get consistent speeds on 4mb. total #$%# package in my view. most of the time it gives you 120kb speed.

^ I donno what you are talking about, I used to have 4mbps (while i had 1mbps package), and I used to get very consistent speeds, torrents always had average speeds more than 350kb/s.

btw I just used someone's 6mbps account and im getting this speed :D

930778202.png

EDIT: and its 3.54 probably cuz my line is capped at 4mbps, else I wouldve got 6mbps

^ I donno what you are talking about, I used to have 4mbps (while i had 1mbps package), and I used to get very consistent speeds, torrents always had average speeds more than 350kb/s.

btw I just used someone’s 6mbps account and im getting this speed :D

http://www.speedtest.net/result/930778202.png

EDIT: and its 3.54 probably cuz my line is capped at 4mbps, else I wouldve got 6mbps

[/quote]

zre u paying for 1mb or 4mb

paying for 1mbps from the start

how your using someone else account? btw the new 4mb package is not giving me consistent speed. been testing each day and results are bad.

930893067.png

I think we should get what we pay for, no less no more!

tho bit more won't hurt (A)

I think we should get what we pay for, no less no more!

tho bit more won’t hurt (A)

[/quote]

firecruz told that on 14th august the restrictions will be lifted

do you have any link to his post where he claimed that thing?

firecruz told that on 14th august the restrictions will be lifted

[/quote]

Where did firecruz say that?

Where did firecruz say that?

[/quote]

2010-08-04 16:08:54

firecruz

PTCL TR

Email Website

Re: PTCL Doubles Bandwidth Speed (2M-4M)and Launching 8mbps

Ok this one is post #311

and please all refer to this one whoever says that my port is synced at greater rate than current speed!

Following is a diagram that explains the old/New Shift of the system which enables users from 80% of the promised package (which every company is doing) to 100% (only offered by PTCL) e.g. 1mb users will go from 105 appx speed to 120 appx speed

fof6za.png

Now this is the reason why people at higher packages were downgraded to 1mb as they restricted at AAA before the DSLAM and now they are lifting off! The process is going in parallel manner so there might be some temporarily speed boosts or loss till august. But at final this all would be justified by the actual speeds. Just as a matter of being human being just hold on for a while before u bust out on the poor CSRs! after august u are free to roll!

This shift is really good and beneficial for users, giving the actually package speeds unlike others!

P.S. now fgs dont ask again about this isssue smile thankx

Regards

FireCruz

Note: This info can be copied for any forum with reference to this wiredpakistan forum.

^ It does not mean that the AAA restriction will be lifted, it means that after August the restriction will be correctly in effect as per the user's DSL speed for which he is paying and before that people may face glitches i.e. the DSL speed could be less or more than what he is paying for.

^ It does not mean that the AAA restriction will be lifted, it means that after August the restriction will be correctly in effect as per the user’s DSL speed for which he is paying and before that people may face glitches i.e. the DSL speed could be less or more than what he is paying for.
[/quote]

ok