Whats your recent (January) Experience of Skrill Withdrawal to Pakistan

And still people say that Payoneer is expensive :P

Sent from Nokia 3310

[quote=“Raffye.memon, post:20, topic:20684”]

I got my skrill withdrawal which was processed at 14th Jan but they deducted 50 USD :@ so that makes 4 USD for skrill and additional 50 USD there grandpa i think ! :@

[/quote]

Is it the same withdrawal you talked about on other thread. Around 800 ? You received that already ? How many days it took ?

[quote=“mhquestions, post:19, topic:20684”]

Any news brothers ?

[/quote]

UPDATE

Withdraw $100 and today received $70 (DEDUCTION OF $30) in 4 working days :-(

In future, I will use only payoneer and will check skrill again after 3-4 months.

[quote=“Raheel99, post:23, topic:20684”]

UPDATE

Withdraw $100 and today received $70 (DEDUCTION OF $30) in 4 working days :-(

In future, I will use only payoneer and will check skrill again after 3-4 months.

[/quote]

Can you tell me total number of days and not just working days please. Need to know something.

And $30 out of $100 is extremely high. $30 is only fine when withdrawal amount is like 600+ then i can accept it but when we withdraw small amount its not worth.

Payoneer support is same as skrill. The only difference is that skrill is having issue now a days. When people will have issue with payoneer... they will be disappointed with them too.

I am waiting for my card and will only use that for backup and if that is really good as you guys are saying then i might use it as primary service.

My two skrill withdrawal in december are still pending and i am not withdrawing more money because if they didn't send me previous then how can i trust them. But you guys are receiving money in january so let see what happens.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:24, topic:20684”]

Can you tell me total number of days and not just working days please. Need to know something.

And $30 out of $100 is extremely high. $30 is only fine when withdrawal amount is like 600+ then i can accept it but when we withdraw small amount its not worth.

[/quote]

Actually for knowing excat days for fund transfer then we have to exclude our country holidays and international holidays to find out working days. Anyway here is breakup. I withdraw money on 17 Jan 2014 (Friday ) in the morning and received process email on same day around 8 p.m. Yesterday i.e 23 January 2014, amount was credit in my MCB account.. Total days are 6 and if we exclude sat and sun holidays then it arrive in 4 working days.

30 from 100 is too much, therefore from now onward I will not use skrill anymore.

[quote=“Raheel99, post:25, topic:20684”]

Actually for knowing excat days for fund transfer then we have to exclude our country holidays and international holidays to find out working days. Anyway here is breakup. I withdraw money on 17 Jan 2014 (Friday ) in the morning and received process email on same day around 8 p.m. Yesterday i.e 23 January 2014, amount was credit in my MCB account.. Total days are 6 and if we exclude sat and sun holidays then it arrive in 4 working days.

30 from 100 is too much, therefore from now onward I will not use skrill anymore.

[/quote]

I know how to count business/working days. Just wanted to be sure. 6 days sounds too good for me now because of the delay people are facing.

But 30 from 100 is 30% which is way more than any money transfer.

They should set a percentage and not fixed amount.

Ask your bank for swift details please. See what is the amount they sent. I am going to do it from now because banks in pak can take advantage of their fees and they can add their own fees.

You never know but thanks for replying.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:26, topic:20684”]

I know how to count business/working days. Just wanted to be sure. 6 days sounds too good for me now because of the delay people are facing.

But 30 from 100 is 30% which is way more than any money transfer.

They should set a percentage and not fixed amount.

Ask your bank for swift details please. See what is the amount they sent. I am going to do it from now because banks in pak can take advantage of their fees and they can add their own fees.

You never know but thanks for replying.

[/quote]

Our bank never deduct anything, I have already checked swift message from my branch and they received amount after deduction from intermediate bank. Skrill partner banks are taking this amount and it can be anything between $15 to $50. My other friend yesterday told me that his fund credit in BANK ALFALAH after deudction of 17$ and he withdraw $450. Many skirll users are facing lot of problems these days. Check following link where one user has also 2 missing withdrawl for more than 40 days. very disappointing.

https://getsatisfaction.com/skrill/topics/2_missing_withdrawals_40_days_with_no_response

[quote=“Raheel99, post:27, topic:20684”]

Our bank never deduct anything, I have already checked swift message from my branch and they received amount after deduction from intermediate bank. Skrill partner banks are taking this amount and it can be anything between $15 to $50. My other friend yesterday told me that his fund credit in BANK ALFALAH after deudction of 17$ and he withdraw $450. Many skirll users are facing lot of problems these days. Check following link where one user has also 2 missing withdrawl for more than 40 days. very disappointing.

https://getsatisfaction.com/skrill/topics/2_missing_withdrawals_40_days_with_no_response

[/quote]

Right, i know this link. I have asked a question there too. Indirectly still our banks are responsible. For not allowing paypal. Paypal team visited last year and statebank didn't setup our banks the way they should be to support paypal.

This year, their team will come again. If our banks will manage to work with paypal. Soon things will get better.

Anyways, skrill is not ideal but is the option so i think i will give them chance if i can receive my funds. You are talking about fees, but my whole money is still stuck somewhere but still, can't do anything. Payoneer on other hand is becoming headache before starting to use it even. Let see if things go well.

Best of luck and thank you for being responsive.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:22, topic:20684”]

Is it the same withdrawal you talked about on other thread. Around 800 ? You received that already ? How many days it took ?

[/quote]

Yes same 800 USD processed on 14th Jan got it on 22nd Jan !

[quote=“Raffye.memon, post:29, topic:20684”]

Yes same 800 USD processed on 14th Jan got it on 22nd Jan !

[/quote]

This is great. I finally got the swift copy from Skrill. They have now started to response properly. I think things are getting better at their end. The only thing which they should improve is the fees they are taking (even in your case)

Received both the payments with an apology email as well. Things look back to normal now. Thank you all of you for being in discussion and being so informative.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:31, topic:20684”]

Received both the payments with an apology email as well. Things look back to normal now. Thank you all of you for being in discussion and being so informative.

[/quote]

hmm Congrats.. ! but skrill is a big nono for me.. ! they are deducting fees between 30 to 50 usd ! how much did you got ? any deductions like we had?

[quote=“mhquestions, post:31, topic:20684”]

[/quote]

Congrats! :-)