Whats your recent (January) Experience of Skrill Withdrawal to Pakistan

I know we had a very good thread

But since it is no more active and also it did turn out to be payoneer+skrill+other issues thread so i am posting a new thread as i really need help and please admin, don't merge this with that one. This is not just my problem, if you look at facebook page of skrill, you will be surprised how many pakistanis and others are facing this same issue.

So many people are saying that they haven't received money yet whoever got their payment processed after 10th December (that processed email)

My processed email was 16th. Skrill has not only stopped replying but also on social networks, they are just copy pasting the same message to every one.

Please tell me your recent experience, if new withdrawals are working fine. I request you to give date of the email you received (for confirmation) and for (processing) and then how many days and in which bank of pakistan (city) and how many they deducted.

You won't believe but this will be a really great help. Right now the frustration i have can not be expressed and i really want people to come forward who use skrill and share your experience in late december 2013 and january 2014. Please i request people to only discuss the recent issue which people are facing.

Thanks

I am facing 10-15 days delays and deduction of $25-$30 in my two payouts of Nov 13 and Dec 13, therefore in Jan 2014 transfer my fund through skrill to US payment to my payoneer card and money was in my card within 24 hours.

Next week I will withdraw $100 from skrill to MCB to find out whether situation is still same or improve and will update.

[quote=“Raheel99, post:2, topic:20684”]

I am facing 10-15 days delays and deduction of $25-$30 in my two payouts of Nov 13 and Dec 13, therefore in Jan 2014 transfer my fund trrhough skrill to US payment to my payoneer card and money was in my card within 24 hours.

Next week I will withdraw $100 from skrill to MCB to find out whether situation is still same or improve and will update.

[/quote]

Thank you so much. But do update after you have tested $100 with pakistani bank.

Don't you think, it is not good idea to enter usa account information in skrill while your account address is of Pak ? I know people are doing this with us payment services but still, i am curious.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:3, topic:20684”]

Don't you think, it is not good idea to enter usa account information in skrill while your account address is of Pak ? I know people are doing this with us payment services but still, i am curious.

[/quote]

As people are doing it already & successfully (including me) so you have two options, either trust on them or keep asking :)

For more Clarifications, US Payment Method Service is specially designed for residents out of US itself by Payoneer and Companies like Skrill and a list on Payoneer Site. They give you a virtual account number of a US bank and they knew it already that you are out of US. You cannot receive private loads or deposits to that account number, only payments from listed companies are loaded via US Payment Service to your Payoneer Card.

[quote=“nvd650, post:4, topic:20684”]

As people are doing it already & successfully (including me) so you have two options, either trust on them or keep asking :)

For more Clarifications, US Payment Method Service is specially designed for residents out of US itself by Payoneer and Companies like Skrill and a list on Payoneer Site. They give you a virtual account number of a US bank and they knew it already that you are out of US. You cannot receive private loads or deposits to that account number, only payments from listed companies are loaded via US Payment Service to your Payoneer Card.

[/quote]

Agree.

[quote=“Raheel99, post:2, topic:20684”]

I am facing 10-15 days delays and deduction of $25-$30 in my two payouts of Nov 13 and Dec 13, therefore in Jan 2014 transfer my fund through skrill to US payment to my payoneer card and money was in my card within 24 hours.

[/quote]

So, did you try $100 from skrill to mcb ? How was your experience. Please do let me know.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:6, topic:20684”]

So, did you try $100 from skrill to mcb ? How was your experience. Please do let me know.

[/quote]

I did it today in the morning and expecting their process email tonight. Sat and Sun is off therefore my counting of days will start from Mon :-)

Update on My case:

Skrill withdrawal processed on 06/01/2014 and reached my bank on 15/01/2013. A couple of days late probably due to extra holiday and weekend. I withdrew 116 from skrill but my bank said they received $109. They credited it using rate of 104. So I got a $7 lesser than expected which is again not fair I would say. My bank is Alfalah.

[quote=“Raheel99, post:7, topic:20684”]

I did it today in the morning and expecting their process email tonight. Sat and Sun is off therefore my counting of days will start from Mon :-)

[/quote]

Please update when you receive the processing email and also update when you get the money. It is really going to help. Thanks

[quote=“Soheb.qureshi, post:8, topic:20684”]

Update on My case:

Skrill withdrawal processed on 06/01/2014 and reached my bank on 15/01/2013. A couple of days late probably due to extra holiday and weekend. I withdrew 116 from skrill but my bank said they received $109. They credited it using rate of 104. So I got a $7 lesser than expected which is again not fair I would say. My bank is Alfalah.

[/quote]

Brother, atleast you received the money. Rates can be checked on state bank site daily for remittance. You got right price. For less $7 so yes is more than normal but atleast you received it.

My two withdrawal are still stuck somewhere since 16th december and 29th December. I am not withdrawing more money because i am not sure why they are not sending me money. So i am really tight now a days. Allah can only help. Just praying and waiting.

Keep updating please.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:9, topic:20684”]

Please update when you receive the processing email and also update when you get the money. It is really going to help. Thanks

[/quote]

I have received skrill processed email. Will update when actual fund arrive in my MCB bank.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:10, topic:20684”]

Brother, atleast you received the money. Rates can be checked on state bank site daily for remittance. You got right price. For less $7 so yes is more than normal but atleast you received it.

My two withdrawal are still stuck somewhere since 16th december and 29th December. I am not withdrawing more money because i am not sure why they are not sending me money. So i am really tight now a days. Allah can only help. Just praying and waiting.

Keep updating please.

[/quote]

Why should you not asking skrill for your withdrawl trace?

[quote=“Raheel99, post:11, topic:20684”]

I have received skrill processed email. Will update when actual fund arrive in my MCB bank.

[/quote]

Thank you. I will wait. Did they ask you for personal details like name, dob, nationality etc through email ?

[quote=“Raheel99, post:12, topic:20684”]

Why should you not asking skrill for your withdrawl trace?

[/quote]

I did ask them. They are pretending..... and not sending swift details. And there is one more person from december processer and he also didn't receive it so ofcourse, there is something wrong because of the holidays. New withdrawals are receiving funds. I guess.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:13, topic:20684”]

Thank you. I will wait. Did they ask you for personal details like name, dob, nationality etc through email ?

[/quote]

Nope. I never received any such email from skrill. But why you receive such email from them? Are you sure it is from skrill or some sort of spam? Once I received such email which looks exactly as skrill mail with login button for entering some info, I clicked on login button, fake skrill login page appear. I entered dummy user name and password which was accepted and I lend to dummy skrill page.

[quote=“Raheel99, post:15, topic:20684”]

Nope. I never received any such email from skrill. But why you receive such email from them? Are you sure it is from skrill or some sort of spam? Once I received such email which looks exactly as skrill mail with login button for entering some info, I clicked on login button, fake skrill login page appear. I entered dummy user name and password which was accepted and I lend to dummy skrill page.

[/quote]

No dear, i am working with skrill since years now. It was reply to my opened customer support ticket because i am asking them since long time that they should send me the reason for the delay. It was just response to that. Nothing else. They have all my information already.

[quote=“mhquestions, post:16, topic:20684”]

No dear, i am working with skrill since years now. It was reply to my opened customer support ticket because i am asking them since long time that they should send me the reason for the delay. It was just response to that. Nothing else. They have all my information already.

[/quote]

OK

[quote=“Raheel99, post:17, topic:20684”]

OK

[/quote]

But thanks for caring.

And you guys should update about withdrawal please. It is really going to help. Thanks

Any news brothers ?

I got my skrill withdrawal which was processed at 14th Jan but they deducted 50 USD :@ so that makes 4 USD for skrill and additional 50 USD there grandpa i think ! :@