What's wrong with Media?

Some 19 bullies didn't went to School on time and got detained / suspended for it. :D Media has gone crazy with that story . :rolleyes: :angry:

Whats wrong with our people, we should ask. Media sells what we buy. Obvious example is Aamir Liaqat Hussain - the tharki doctor. Now hes on Express News and left the Geo ship sinking.

Can you elaborate it bit more i don't know what story you talking about

[quote=“armada, post:3, topic:21353”]

Can you elaborate it bit more i don't know what story you talking about

[/quote]

Come on armada, of all the people you don't know :o Didn't you watched the news today. ;) Just search 19 memeber on google news.

I was expecting a funny pic instead. ^_^

[quote=“yousaf465, post:4, topic:21353”]

Can you elaborate it bit more i don’t know what story you talking about

Come on armada, of all the people you don’t know :o Didn’t you watched the news today. ;) Just search 19 memeber on google news.

I was expecting a funny pic instead. ^_^

[/quote]g

No i watch morning kanjar khana and then at prime time only Amir liaqat comedies no news

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:21353”]

g

No i watch morning kanjar khana and then at prime time only Amir liaqat comedies no news

[/quote]

Did you found the news or not ?

Yes WHO THROW THE DOGS OUT?

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:21353”]

Yes WHO THROW THE DOGS OUT?

[/quote]

Bhai sahib took a roll call this morning in typical bhai sahib style on phone. :D

What really happened do those 19 dogs failed to collect batha and transfer to bhai sahib or is there something else?

[quote="armada, post:9, topic:21353"]

What really happened do those 19 dogs failed to collect batha and transfer to bhai sahib or is there something else?

[/quote]

don't know about something else, but they were absent/ late from school today. ^_^

In which school? , School of Bori Sewing or School of Batha mafia?

[quote=“armada, post:11, topic:21353”]

In which school? , School of Bori Sewing or School of Batha mafia?

[/quote]

Both are different departments of a single school.

ڈبلیو پی پر یہ وقت بھی آنا تھا کہ لوگ چھوٹی چھوٹی خبروں پر بھی تھریڈز بنائیں گے

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:21353”]

ڈبلیو پی پر یہ وقت بھی آنا تھا کہ لوگ چھوٹی چھوٹی خبروں پر بھی تھریڈز بنائیں گے

[/quote]

WB-11 route ?

[quote=“hawker, post:2, topic:21353”]

Whats wrong with our people, we should ask. Media sells what we buy. Obvious example is Aamir Liaqat Hussain - the tharki doctor. Now hes on Express News and left the Geo ship sinking.

[/quote]

+100000

[quote=“hawker, post:2, topic:21353”]

[/quote]

[quote="attock, post:15, topic:21353"]

+100000

[/quote]

No one wants to listen, Live telephonic address by Bhai nor anyone want to see that hypocrite Canadian, but still media give them air time. :(

^ then dont watch.. they will loose air time..

scientists have finally invented a magical device with which we can do wonders, that device can transform our lives, make it peaceful and normal. It can shut people whom we don't like, can close them for a very long time, we can act blind n def for those with whom we have ideological differences. That magic device is

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

turn-off-tv.jpg[/quote]

Obviously nobody watches when those 2 are live on idiot box, but still Media give those !@#$%^&* so much airtime.

@yousaf465 his would be like saying, why is yousaf465 always trying to prove something in terrorism thread when no one cares and reads his messages. You tell me, why does WP give you some much air time?