Whats Wrong With Dsl?

Assalam Alikum,

Guys whats the problem with dsl? the speed is very very slow right now.. i cant even open any website :( for writing this post it took almost 15 mins to open the WP Forum. Aisa lagta ha jese Dial Up net iz Back again :D Any body else having the speed issure right now? in sukkur the net was off in morning for few hours and now this speed problem..

Yes, same problem is with me in sukkur right now.

still facing the same problem :( 1218 guys dont know about this issue i guess bcoz when i called them they are saying check those setting and asking me to do some troubleshooting.. LoL ... any 1 else facing this issue in other cities?

the internet light of my modem has been off since morning, the helpline people are saying that its an issue in my area and they are working on it.. :/

am having streaming problems on youtube on my Wateen!!!

now its back again to normal :)

The problem is not only in Sukkur ,its everywhere in PK.peetcl have compromised on quality and went for quantity ..in the end it was supposed to happen.

yet again ptcl is fukin around as it does twice a month, website dont open, long pings, bullshit downloading, fking !@#$%^&*, wht the fuk one shud do, i am payin ptcl 117rs daily and i get a fking crappy SERVICE, STUPID MOFO !@#$%^&*. IF any of the ptcl offical is reading my post, well sire, FCK YOU.

Now tell me a way to fix this?

This sucks. High ping and alot of dc today. Bad download speed also...... :(

The Speed Is Again Down :( DOnt Know Whats the problem with ptcl ... any one else having slow speed right now?

same here

Same. Pathetic speeds.

Its worst connection at the moment. None site is working normal except google.com, I don't know what's going on. I phoned them .. the guy suggested me to use 192.168.1.1 as preferred DNS server and leave the alternater DNS server blank. None worked :(

[quote=“sfarrukh, post:2, topic:15660”]

[/quote][quote=“sfarrukh, post:3, topic:15660”]

[/quote][quote=“sfarrukh, post:4, topic:15660”]

[/quote][quote=“sfarrukh, post:5, topic:15660”]

[/quote]

LoL looks like hell of a problem… :P

Long live LinkDotNet … cheaper and better… :D

Well , I am getting this problem in Rwp/Isb :(

Same Problem with PTCL EVO. B)

Same problem here