Whats The Download Speed on PTCL EVDO?

Hello ,

Can you all please tell me how much Download nd upload speed you get on PTCL Evdo? i may get it . i can pay 2000 per month if it really deserves it :S

varies on location to location in sum areas u may get 70-80 while in sum 150-200 KB/Sec...depends on no.of users on a specific BTS

any one tell me the price of evdo device

and monthly charges.

price of pcmcia device is Rs.4000 while usb evdo device is of Rs.6000...monthly charges are Rs.2000 or you can also get it on rent for Rs.2500/month...

and which device is better? Can we do online gaming ?

yea you can do but that too depends upon the speed u getting on EVDO....obviously USb is much better and compatible wid desktop PCS too...

LOL... I just got PTCL EV-Do... Connects at 1644 kbps MAX... and download speed varies from 70k to 110K... I am disappointed... LOL.. 3.1 MBPS was what they said.... by the rule, I thought the download speed would be near to 200 kbs..... DAng..

Is there any way I can upgrade the ZTE software and increase speed?

has anyone ever seen a sign like " Zz " on usb evdo ?

i got usb evdo but when i run it after 1 min show me this sign .i ask it from evdo managar in barkat market, but he told me it's nothing.

i cant believe the china company that made usb evdo , identify unknown sign for their devices just for fun. i feel usb evdo have some problem in compare to pcmcia.

i am in gulshan e iqbal and i got ptcl evdo on 14 may and its giving me high speeds like 325 KB max! i have downloaded more than 100GBs during 15 days of use! no issues at all! and i paid 6000 for usb device and 2000 monthly charge!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am in gulshan e iqbal and i got ptcl evdo on 14 may and its giving me high speeds like 325 KB max! i have downloaded more than 100GBs during 15 days of use! no issues at all! and i paid 6000 for usb device and 2000 monthly charge!
[/quote]

kewl!! i would love to see your speedtest.net test

Can we watch TV on EVDO?

yes u can watch online streaming tv channelz!!