Whats the best torrent site to download TV shows and movies from?

There is the piratebay of course, but whats your favourite?

IPTorrents FTW!!!

IPTorrents is the best!

I just use isohunt or piratebay...

eztv.it sometimes....

Most private trackers have TV shows. eztv.it is a good aggregator of TV episode torrents.

I am using torrentz.com for over a year now and it works perfectly. Never got any problems and able to get alternative sources too. Have a check on it i think u probably like it.

You are having problems with it arent ya.. ;)

i would suggest you get the name of the torrent then download it through emule or shareaza, or you could go get a torrent invite for which a thread was created.

For movies try IP Torrents

Ipt has the answer.

for TV I use BTN and for movies I use SCC/TL/GFT

in public trackers, isohunt is my favourite by far. the torrents always get a lot of comments too. mininova used to be my absolute favourite but they had to close down which was a real shame.

private trackers, i used to be on revolutiontt when I was in the UK, on my 20mb broadband I used to get 2.2mb/s download speeds :D Since I moved to Pakistan I lost that membership due to inactivity, I have IPTorrents now but it's nowhere near as good as revolutiontt in terms of content. Also private trackers here are pretty useless for me since I get the same speed from a public tracker (isohunt) anyway, around 200 kb/s.

^ +1 Isohunt is the best... No need to worry for ratios or banning. Just look for torrents with recommendations and comments and sufficient number of seeds. Can be used effectively to distinguish between fake and genuine torrents.

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/

Discussions related to piracy are not allowed on WP.

Oh wait.. :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am using torrentz.com for over a year now and it works perfectly. Never got any problems and able to get alternative sources too. Have a check on it i think u probably like it.
[/quote]

torrentz is a search engine…btw the pirate bay iz the best…second comes 1337

well I search for torrents on IPT, see the screenshots/comments etc there, and then search the same torrent name in torrentz and download from there :)

btjunkie is best for torrents coz u get comments on reputation.

Sites I frequent:

HDME

Awesome-HD

Demonoid

Iptorrent

Bit-HDTV (banned)

HD-BITs (banned)

Funfile (pretty good, always new games on freeleech)

banned why ?

exceeded bandwidth due to low ratio. No matter how hard I try, seeding on both these sites seem almost impossible, even with 1000+ leechers.