Whats problem with my hard disk?

My hard disk is giving problem. whenever i boot my computer it says before booting that SMART HARD DRIVE DETECTS IMMINENT FAILURE. TO SAVE YOUR DATA, BACKUP CONTENTS AND REPLACE THE HARD DISK. ATTRIBUTE FAILED # 85

then it says that press F1 to boot

and i have to press F1 to boot. this problem occurs each time i boot my computer, any body plz tell whats problem with my hard disk

check the health of your HDD by HDD TUNE PRO...

may be your HDD going to die..!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

My hard disk is giving problem. whenever i boot my computer it says before booting that SMART HARD DRIVE DETECTS IMMINENT FAILURE. TO SAVE YOUR DATA, BACKUP CONTENTS AND REPLACE THE HARD DISK. ATTRIBUTE FAILED # 85

then it says that press F1 to boot

and i have to press F1 to boot. this problem occurs each time i boot my computer, any body plz tell whats problem with my hard disk

[/quote]

You are getting S.M.A.R.T. warning. Your HDD is going to die. Throw it away and get new HDD.

[sarcasm]To retrieve money from your HDD (and put little more money to get new HDD); You can sell your dieing HDD on market or to some innocent person and forget about Judgment Day. (That’s sarcastic).[/sarcasm]

your hard is going to die after some time. so prepare for a funeral and then rip apart the hard disk take out that magnet inside and play with it! :P