What's AAA Portal?

Can anybody tell me what does this portal do? I have tried a couple of user names and passwords but couldn't able to break in :(

1zd58c9.gif

This is the main control panel for bandwidth distribution set at 3rd OSI layer. And the user accounts are controlled over this portal.!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This is the main control panel for bandwidth distribution set at 3rd OSI layer. And the user accounts are controlled over this portal.!
[/quote]

How to break in :P

its highly secure only NOC AAA employees have access to this. And they are hardly 50 of them across Pakistan or even less.!

How to break in :P

[/quote]

Don’t try to break in, the failed attempts will be logged and perhaps noticed i.e. your account getting the boot from PTCL Broadband. Pay for it if you want more speed :P.

Don’t try to break in, the failed attempts will be logged and perhaps noticed i.e. your account getting the boot from PTCL Broadband. Pay for it if you want more speed :P.

[/quote]

Well, i don’t need more speed as i am happy with current 4Mbps, but i was just curious how it looks like :P, because i have used their CMS (Complaint Management System) 2-3 times and it feels good to know how many complaints you have made, how many complaints are pending in your area etc etc. :P So may be this AAA portal can have logs of my internet activity etc. Just for Educational purposes :P you know!!

@MZC Please check your mail

@MZC Please check your mail
[/quote]

:( Sorry but i couldn’t help anymore. But i can tell you a trick to get hold of this thing if you want to :D

:( Sorry but i couldn’t help anymore. But i can tell you a trick to get hold of this thing if you want to :D

[/quote]

No problem, thanks though.

http://aaaportal.ptcl.net/ Now official :P