What you think about this? Free classified paper

how about to start a monthly/weekly classified news paper in Karachi, Lahore etc and Collect money who is interested to advertise this classified and then distribute the classified paper in a free of cost..everywhere with having a suzuki carry box and hawkers

Is there need any registration formalities to start this venture?

[quote=“armada, post:, topic:”]

how about to start a monthly/weekly classified news paper in Karachi, Lahore etc and Collect money who is interested to advertise this classified and then distribute the classified paper in a free of cost…everywhere with having a suzuki carry box and hawkers

[/quote]

you mean by concept of penny saver, already 3 companies are doing this on weekly basis in high end areas in karachi one of them i like is homexpress.

http://homexpress.pk/

DECEMBER 2011 ISSUE

[quote=“armada, post:, topic:”]

how about to start a monthly/weekly classified news paper in Karachi, Lahore etc and Collect money who is interested to advertise this classified and then distribute the classified paper in a free of cost…everywhere with having a suzuki carry box and hawkers

[/quote]

You need the registration without it you can’t publish newspaper or magazine in Pakistan. And as kamran1x1 said, if there are already 3 companies doing it then market is pretty crowded and competition will be there before you even start.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:2, topic:16335”]

you mean by concept of penny saver, already 3 companies are doing this on weekly basis in high end areas in karachi one of them i like is homexpress.

http://homexpress.pk/

DECEMBER 2011 ISSUE

Removed Images

[/quote]

what is this chicks classified?

looks like local small businesses are not much interested in it… pages you’ve showed are filled only with Mainstream company brands…

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:16335”]

what is this chicks classified?

looks like local small businesses are not much interested in it… pages you’ve showed are filled only with Mainstream company brands…

[/quote]

you tell me bro this is your country’s ads i am just a transient here. i think this is no place for educated people to live and place to raise children, so you tell me 'cause to be honest it amazes me to see your country’s people are surviving since i am a keen observer.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:5, topic:16335”]

i think this is no place for educated people to live and place to raise children
[/quote]

then are you living in Pakistan over compromises or something? why don’t you leave

dude long story, almost done with obstacle on hand which is keeping me here, once done i am out of here for good and forever, but i sure gotta tell you my heart goes out to educated people of this country who are stuck inbetween and being crushed by feudal elite on top and masses of uneducated f-ucks in the bottom.

لول

کوئ خال نیی تواڈا پتہ نی کی بنے گا توساں لوکاں دا