What you people eat in morning noon and evening

what you people eat in morning noon and evening/night daily? and do you people make your breakfast/lunch/dinner at home or you order from bazaar?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what you people eat in morning noon and evening/night daily? and do you people make your breakfast/lunch/dinner at home or you order from bazaar?
[/quote]

huh ? Well… :confused: I eat chai poratha in the morning made by AMA :)

in morning i eat rooti salan with lasi n chai , at morning i eat very light rice (biryani plawao) or some time pizza with Pepsi and in evening i eat again rooti salan with home made juices at Fridays i do some special i go-out t with friends and take lunch from a nice hotel with money of my friends

i am wondering what u people eat

I wake up early in morning! nearly 11am :P And i eat logon ka dimagh!

On weekdays:

breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Pulao,Biryani, Haleem, Dunkin Donuts Sandwich,McDees

Dinner:

Standard five dishes at home ranging from Pakistani, fast food, chinese

On WeekEnds:

Eat with friends or Family outside home

no breakfast, have something with tea around 1200 noon

On weekdays:

breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Pulao,Biryani, Haleem, Dunkin Donuts Sandwich,McDees

Dinner:

Standard five dishes at home ranging from Pakistani, fast food, chinese

On WeekEnds:

Eat with friends or Family outside home

[/quote]

Wah yaar :D

benson & hedges in the morning benson & hedges during day and benson & hedges all night long , and i smoke if something good available at home or i rush to nearby food street of H block DHA :D

cholay and poratha at breakfast (kabhe kabhe)

jo bhe accounts clek ghar say lay aie. (at lunch)

burger (kbhe kbhe)

i eat all the hala things in break fast , lunch nd dinner. nd i prefer to eat food made up of home nt from out side.

i eat all the hala things in break fast , lunch nd dinner. nd i prefer to eat food made up of home nt from out side.
[/quote]

hala things?/

At Breakfast, One slice of bread with a cup of tea. Rarely eat Paratha and all such things.

At Lunch : Not specific, there are many such as vegetables, chicken, mutton.

At Evening: Fruits, ice creams.

At Dinner: Same not specific but a glass of Milk daily before sleeping.

You can eat whatever you want to but remember eat healthy rather than just tasty. :)

i hear eating chicken is not good as they inject cortison in the chicken and other hormones to increase it's size and height which in turn disbalances our hormones and results in hair falling and hair growing on back , neck etc

K&N chicken is much better.

EDIT: I eat tasty food!

On weekdays in breakfast only a cup of milk because i don't have much time to sit and eat something . Need to reach college in time :D

On Weekend breakfast is usually Anda, paratha and chaye ;)

breakfast

Lassi/Tea + Oat Meal Cereal (+02 French Toasts on offdays)

lunch

Rotti+Saalan (Curry) / Brown Rice with Daal / Biryani + Salad + Fruit or Sweet Dish

evening

Fruits + Milkshake

dinner

Rotti+Saalan + Icecream + (1/2 glass of cold drink ocassionally)

oh I forgot my mum keeps nafli fasts every Monday and Thursday, so accordingly we make Chicken Parhata, Chicken broast, Pakora, and chips. :P