What will happen if our country get Bankruptcy?

Now a days everyone is talking about about the foreign currency reserves ? My question is what will happen i mean what will be the effects if our country gets to Bankruptcy?

we'll get aid from china/saudi arabia and ofcourse the us.

we can nuke the world if they don't help us

They'll freeze the foreign currency accounts - that's the only concern I have :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

’]we can nuke the world if they don’t help us
[/quote]

lol:D u will be caught by fbi.

pakistan is a country not a Limited company :D

that get BankRupt.

Probably nothing will happen to the common pakicitizen. And most likely we (the common pakicitizen) wont even notice it (or atleast i wish we dont!)

...talk about wishful thinking :)

They’ll freeze the foreign currency accounts - that’s the only concern I have :P
[/quote]

Yah, you folks better take your money out :P

Rumors already circulating regarding freezing of FC accounts. Not to mention it's been predicted by many news agencies and financial institutions that the country is on the verge of bankruptcy.

latest rumour is of wateen group and Bank Al Falah....

countries will stop giving us any loans

Where the hell are we supposed to save our foreign currency! Ideas?

a bankrupt country like Pakistan may face difficulties importing wheat, fuel, machines, raw material etc.

http://thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=57267 - It appears they do not have the authority to freeze foreign currency accounts.

Read in the Daily Times today that we've just got enough foreign currency for 2 months worth of imports left.

pfft..

well anyways, maybe the gov will just sell karachi off to china or something hmm?

Pakistan will never get bankrupted until America wants it to .. Pakistan will bail out on higher interest loans from Various American control Banks like World bank.

America itself shall bail out of its low economy after jews inject the money in to American economy at higher interest rates.

The money does not disappear where does it go? It a cycle..once you lend some one money, you give it on high interest now you dont want interest rather you want the other person to lose all that money so he is forced to borrow more . You have to make situations around him so bad that he cant get profit out of money and whatever he spends ends in you pocket after a long route.....

So the cycle continues.. this is called great depression...slow and sweet...but repeats it self...and ofcos its the world best long term biznis..owned by jews..

China is using economy to drain the money...it will reach its saturation as they depend on imports exports to drain money whereas jews use politics and world crisis, arms sale to keep the cycle running..

But i am unable to get the ans :(

Pakistan will never get bankrupted until America wants it to … Pakistan will bail out on higher interest loans from Various American control Banks like World bank.

America itself shall bail out of its low economy after jews inject the money in to American economy at higher interest rates.

The money does not disappear where does it go? It a cycle…once you lend some one money, you give it on high interest now you dont want interest rather you want the other person to lose all that money so he is forced to borrow more . You have to make situations around him so bad that he cant get profit out of money and whatever he spends ends in you pocket after a long route…

So the cycle continues… this is called great depression…slow and sweet…but repeats it self…and ofcos its the world best long term biznis…owned by jews…

China is using economy to drain the money…it will reach its saturation as they depend on imports exports to drain money whereas jews use politics and world crisis, arms sale to keep the cycle running…

[/quote]

Everything you said here is 100% right. Excellent analysis :)

pfft...whats the big deal...just get some property in Dubai and chill :P