What was the last movie you watched?

The Revenant 2015

Way less than expectations... nothing new 6/10

Fan (2016)

7/10 - Surprisingly well (for a BW movie). It's unrealistic & over-the-top by all means, but it has SRK's best performance since Swades (2004).

You can think of it like SRK's Dhoom 3... Y'know double roles, stunts & all that. Even the ending was similar.

P.S. It's watchable with family.

Terminator Genesis.. 6/10

Bad concept. bad Villain.. Bad john conor casting, bad sarah conor casting. Cheap visible cgi effects of backgrounds.

other than that, the movie itself was watchable.

Deadpool... 9.9/10

Brilliant deadpool being deadpool from opening scene to the end. Finally ryan has a role he can die doing... perfection in story casting and performances.. only if colosus was less forcing his russian, and had a little less bends on his armor, that would have been better, but this is crazy nitpicking..

Deadpool 2 to 50 please.. in this decade.... ASAP ....!!!!

I was gonna make a post about deadpool... Give it a 7 & write my opinion on it, but I'm just gonna finish my post here. Don't want no conflicts anymore. :P

Captain America: Civil War (2016)

I saw bhaaghi and sanam teri kasam yesterday :P mawra is looking good in this movie but movie is just okay and bhaagi's action is copy of a thai movie ONK BAK and even story line is copied , in ONK BAK he go to thailand to bring his elephant back as a martial art expert and in Bhaagi he goes to thailand to bring her gf back :P

So, his gf resembled an elephant? I thought such heroines only appeared in Pakistani movies. ;)

And BTW, that's Tom Yum Goong (aka The Protector) where this story of elephant happens, not ONG BAK

Heropanti