100/10

Because Vangelis bitches.

And that final monologue. Cult classic.

'Nough Said B)

[/quote]

..... like.. tears..in...the..rain.

I had pleasure back in '07.

PK (2014)
8.5/10 - The fact that I watched it THIS late at night/morning should tell you how mesmerizing it must've been. The movie is directed by the same director as Munna Bhai duology and 3 Idiots, and this movie captures the same essence of goodness. It's not another dumb movie to watch and forget, it gives good messages and raises some questions (to those who require them). Really, loved it throughout, never got disinterested or dissapointed to be honest.
In 2012, Oh My God started questioning some of the ret@rded religious rituals, and this movie continuos the same much needed realization for the fickle minded. Of course the primary target is Hinduism, but the movie also covers some of the 'issues' of other religions and thinks worth thinking about, all this in a positive way.
All in all, this is a brilliant movie, probably the best bollywood movie of this year. I absolutely recommend it. Go see it in the cinemas if you can.
P.S. Seeing the trailers, i thought i may not like the movie and thus decided to watch it at home instead of the cinema, wrong choice but no regrets. I saw this "non-retail" dvdrip, which is basically what they call an actual DVD Screener in India. (the ones that usually say DVDSCR are cam rips). The quality is fine as you can see in the screenshot. So if you don't wanna go to the cinema than watch at home.
P.P.S. Yes, i liked the movie enough to write all this text at exactly 5:40 AM in the morning. :)

^ Oh boy, dem typos! :lol:

BTW, just like Oh My God (2012), this movie has also caused much controversy among Hindu Pandits & overly-religious common-men. Read the links below for details:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pk-ramdev-baba-ban-boycott-hindu-amir-khan/1/409252.html

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/vishwa-hindu-parishad-complains-against-aamir-khans-pk/520296-8-66.html

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pk-aamir-khan-censor-board-leela-samson-objectionable-scenes-anti-hindu-vhp-bajrang-dal-baba-ramdev/1/409309.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/theatres-attacked-posters-torn-pk-faces-saffron-ire-in-some-cities/article1-1301373.aspx

http://www.ndtv.com/article/blog/pk-protestors-shame-on-you-641375

http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/bajrang-dal-attacks-two-theatres-screening-pk-in-ahmedabad/20141229.htm

^Next level of bollywood fans

and their supreme court has Biatch slapped the entire religious fanaticism by dismissing the petition altogether, with an excellent closing remark... :D

bhaarti supreme court ...Zinda bad :D

Before I Go To Sleep 2014

Good movie except the ending... Superb acting though. 7/10

Unbroken (2014) 9/10 Really Nice one by Angelina Jolie

10931265_10203871926542110_8123361597666

Blended (2014) 10/10 Best Comedy, emotions, family, adventure.......... and Africa Safari....!! Wowww.........

Fury 2014

Very Good for WAR Genre... 8/10

John Wick (2014)

7/10 - Revenge thriller, except the revenge is not exactly over the typical chick. There's some classy gun action going on throughout. Pure entertainment, nothing else.

Whiplash (2014)

Now here we get a pure movie, well written, beautifully directed and superbly acted with no popular-demand nonsense (means a good family-watch movie if you can bear the swearing).

The ending is unexpected and sudden maybe, but really great and satisfying.

Highly recommended. 9/10 given on IMDB.

The Drop 2014

IMDB rating sucks... Not impressive at all.

The Secret in Their Eyes 2009 (Spanish)

Recommended 8/10

Point Blank 2010 (French)

Fast paced, well executed action thriller. 8/10

Taken 3. Similar to the first two. 6/10

The Gambler. 7/10

The Gambler. 7/10

GroundHog Day [1993]

What an amazing masterpiece. It was being referenced to in so many movies, especially Tom Cruise's "Edge Of Tomorrow" & SuperNatural's "Mystery Spot", that I finally decided to have a look at it. I must say I've terribly missed watching a great movie all these years :(

This is most certainly Bill Murray's the best movie of his career. The sarcasm, comedy and irony of his situation are executed so perfectly by him, it was as if this film and role was made solely for him to play in. Enjoyed every single moment of it. In fact, I watched it twice in row before I was able to ascertain everything presented in the movie. A timeless classic and one of the very best.

Comes with extremely high dose of recommendation of mine, if you haven't seen it yet, do it now. If you won't, wherever you are, I'll find you, and then I'll kill you :lol:

100/10

Anything for her 2008 (French)

English version/ remake "Last Three Days 2010"

both well paced thrillers.

[quote=“jDk, post:5916, topic:147”]

GroundHog Day [1993]

What an amazing masterpiece. It was being referenced to in so many movies, especially Tom Cruise's "Edge Of Tomorrow" & SuperNatural's "Mystery Spot", that I finally decided to have a look at it. I must say I've terribly missed watching a great movie all these years :(

This is most certainly Bill Murray's the best movie of his career. The sarcasm, comedy and irony of his situation are executed so perfectly by him, it was as if this film and role was made solely for him to play in. Enjoyed every single moment of it. In fact, I watched it twice in row before I was able to ascertain everything presented in the movie. A timeless classic and one of the very best.

Comes with extremely high dose of recommendation of mine, if you haven't seen it yet, do it now. If you won't, wherever you are, I'll find you, and then I'll kill you :lol:

100/10

[/quote]

Watched myself just recently too ....

Loved it.

Happy New Year 2014

30 minutes into the movie and i started feeling like mentally retarded.

What happened to SRK....

SRK died the day he started his IPL project.. now the whole world watching his movies is retarded to keep watching him.