What was the last movie you watched?

I wouldn't worry about him. Kip Thorne was personally involved in the movie, so rest assured they producers didn't pull stuff out of their asses but is based on theories/ facts grounded in reality.

I am using Netflix and watching my favorite movies and season as netflix does not work outside US I have to use hotspotshield to obtain a US IP address the best part is its free and speed is really good no buffering at all. You should try it too. hotspotshield is the perfect solution if you want to use Netflix or Youtube

The English Patient 1996

Wow good movie filled with emotions... 8/10

Interstellar 2014

Watch at Atrium, everyone is praising this movie (no offence) so i may join the minorities with below negative points imo;

Took ages to start... for first 45 min you may sit outside the hall and enjoy trailers on lcds.

The presented story is too complex even for the students of physics/science, which spoils the enjoyment factor.

Too long, 169 min, could easily fit in two hours.

Ending was un-real.

No 3D version.

Rating at IMDB is 8.9 uffff

The Expendables 3 8/10

Way way better than the one-liner heavy previous 2 movies.. Waay way better..and action is more EARTHLY and humane, and slightly possible within limits of physics and the world.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5860, topic:147”]

Neil Tyson already is sad at the physics used in that movie :D

[/quote]

Didn't he bite Evander Hawking and push him after the bell, landing him in a wheelchair?

^ evander hawking must be really tasty..

Twilight Series 0.05/10

the worst vampire wolf bella slut fest romance crap in the history..of novels and movies...!!!

The Maze Runner 2014

nothing special, just time pass 6/10

Life Is Beautiful (1997)

9/10 - Wonderful movie. I actually teared up at the end. Really touching. You straight up need to watch this movie.

^ Noob Chic :D

[quote=“Raffay, post:5862, topic:147”]

I am using Netflix and watching my favorite movies and season as netflix does not work outside US I have to use hotspotshield to obtain a US IP address the best part is its free and speed is really good no buffering at all. You should try it too. hotspotshield is the perfect solution if you want to use Netflix or Youtube

[/quote]

how and where u watch Netflix Shows ? Can u pm me the link Thanks.. and we dont need to buy any kind of subscription also ?

Netflix requires two things USA IP and USA credit/debit card with valid address only then you can watch Netflix...

Lucy 7/10 only cuz the ENding CGi was decent.. otherwise 3/10

Crap acting, crap concept, Morgan freeman should have right away refused.

totally nonsense scenes inserted which make the movie unsuitable to be watched by whole family. they were totally irrelevant sexual assaults.

the ending was crap, the CGI was great. the whole film was flawed in execution.. despite being a copy of previous bradley cooper film, atleast bradely acted well.

the film ended depicts that lucy is the entire universe now.. how is it even metaphorically possible for an entity to be the entire universe.. even the big bang theory of evolution vs God concept, God also isnt the universe, he created the universe, god is separate, universe consists of all his creations.. VS evolution after big bang theory is failed by lucy too...suddenly lucy IS THE entire universe herself.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5873, topic:147”]

Lucy 7/10 only cuz the ENding CGi was decent.. otherwise 3/10

Crap acting, crap concept, Morgan freeman should have right away refused.

totally nonsense scenes inserted which make the movie unsuitable to be watched by whole family. they were totally irrelevant sexual assaults.

the ending was crap, the CGI was great. the whole film was flawed in execution.. despite being a copy of previous bradley cooper film, atleast bradely acted well.

the film ended depicts that lucy is the entire universe now.. how is it even metaphorically possible for an entity to be the entire universe.. even the big bang theory of evolution vs God concept, God also isnt the universe, he created the universe, god is separate, universe consists of all his creations.. VS evolution after big bang theory is failed by lucy too...suddenly lucy IS THE entire universe herself.

[/quote]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

No worries mate cause that's exactly what happens when idiots without any prior scientific knowledge/understanding of any sort about life & universe, try to watch or listen to something as profound as the origins of life & the universe ....

:P:D

I absolutely loved the movie (watched it twice).... So yeah, fcuk you biaaaaaaatch :P

and FYI... she doesn't "becomes the universe" but she's portrayed as..... becoming a GOD. Go on, b!tch about it, I'll answer ;):D

But since you seemed to love the ending CGI, can you name some of the theoretical phenomenons depicted in those CGIs specially towards the end when lucy, to you, is "becoming the universe"?

[/quote]

^ full Hardcore bayzti in that spoiler

@faisal

Despite watching the movie twice, you still cling to your basic Formula of a movie being great just cz scarlet johanson is in it even though she didnt act well at all in that movie..

i guess you are too much butthurt over your inability to get any, and your burnt battery that you HAD to take out your building frustrations over anyone..

totally understandable. :)

PS: Sympathies and condolences

@topic

smokin aces.. and smokin Aces 2.. 8/10

strangely good movies..

^

apwjVZK.gif

^Fail

@opic

Maze Runner 8/10

seems like everyone trying to copy hunger games , maze runner, just like a similar movie "Divergent" just a couple months ago, is about abducting children.. , not in THAT sense, but probably even worse.. and all these open ended movies may not even get the sequel to complete the story.

unlike divergent, this movie was much more well shot and directed.. and the ending opens up a lot more than divergent,, all in all a good child abduction movie :)

The Railway Man 2013

Brilliant work...

The Equalizer 2014

aka "Return of Sultan Rahi" :)

Acting was powerful, nothing special otherwise. 6/10