What was the last movie you watched?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5820, topic:147”]

Trasformers : age of extinction 9.5/10

MOVIE OF THE YEAR. the best movie since the original

Xmen : days of future past 8.5/10.

solid movie, all loopholes were fixed.. best part is the trailer of next movie. Awesome.

[/quote]

WTF? Did you seriously rate Transformers higher than X-men? Umm.......... ok man, whatever floats your boat i guess... :rolleyes:

Entertainment (2014)

4.5/10 - Average Akshay Crap. Idiotic plot, lame jokes and catroonic comedy. Some of the one-liners & references are funny though. Few okayish songs in-between. I guess Animal lovers may like this movie more.

Note to self: Salman and Akshay did their average mediocre releases, lets wait and see what SRK and Amir has coming. Amir's actually may be decent if he lives up to his own hype.

a moment of silence for upsilon!
(i just wonder how a normal human being can bear that crap).

I watched:

Automata (2014) 5/10

Now watching such movies make me feel Deja Vu. As there are so many movie like these.

How to train your Dragon (2014) 6/10

It was good but not as good as the first part. :( i was expecting more of this part.

Bang Bang (2014), an Indian BlockBuster :P , is a complete xerox of Knight and Day (2010). dialogues, story, action scenes (not like hollywood at all) every thing is delicately photocopied :P:D

^ Yeah except it's not a shameless knockoff like what you seem to think. It's an official remake.

I haven't seen it yet (won't do so until it comes to bluray), but based on the reviews I've heard from people who saw it, it seems to be pretty decent. It'll probably be better than both of the movies i reviewed on this page...

ImranKhan@Dharna

Million Dollar Arm (2014) 10/10

[quote=“Upsilon, post:5821, topic:147”]

WTF? Did you seriously rate Transformers higher than X-men? Umm.......... ok man, whatever floats your boat i guess... :rolleyes:

[/quote]

that was because of 2 simple reasons

1 - Transformers was a MAGINFICENT SPECTACLE to watch.. Even the villians had more personality and charisma than heroes...Especially Lockdown was just brilliant CG.....xmen was absolutely great but wasnt on that level....

2 - i have been watching transformers for 20 years, extra emotional attachment..after the extreme crap of last 2 movies,optimus was finally what he was destined to be, an inspiring leader.. "To die for" (quote)

also, xmen had a standard bollywood happy ending, which it shouldnt have been since comic series is killing wolverine in "death of wolverine" by next month,.. Transformers ending left a lot of suspense , Alpha trion, the creators, the lost knights, rebirth of cybertron, so much suspense..., just like the 1st avenger movie Thanos scene.

no doubt xmen was awesome mind blowing fantastic movie, , i just couldnt find my lower jaw while watching transformers...(found it rolling under the bed after the credits)

The cabin in the woods 2012

Please DO NOT watch this crap.

Watched:

The Rover (2014) 5/10

this movie is just ok. Good drama but it needed to be more life. It was dark drama.

Some people might like it more. and some might not like it at all.

and also

They Came together (2014) 6.5/10

It was kind of cute love story with some good comedy, i enjoyed it.

today ended the 1st season of Arrow.. 7.5/10

nice series loving it :) started 2nd season now :)

I Didn't Know that english tv shows are nice too lol :P

can u guys recommend some other good series? beside Arrow and the new flash which i m currently watching... Thanks :)

^

Similiar to above

Gotham.

Breaking bad

Heroes

Lost

True detective (18+)

Comedy:

30 Rock (the greatest show ever)

Big bang theory

Modern Family

Scrubs

Whose line is it anyway (Comedy Gold)

Comedy drama:

Chuck (Extremely awesome)

My name is earl

Community

Animation: (since you prefer DC comics)

Batman: Animated series

Batman: Bold and brave

Superman animated series

Aqua teen hunger force

PS:

Season 2 of Arrow is way way better...

A new TV show just started, only 4 episodes are aired

"How To get away with Murder"

It's court room, but it's good.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5832, topic:147”]

^

Similiar to above

Gotham.

Breaking bad

Heroes

Lost

True detective (18+)

Comedy:

30 Rock (the greatest show ever)

Big bang theory

Modern Family

Scrubs

Whose line is it anyway (Comedy Gold)

Comedy drama:

Chuck (Extremely awesome)

My name is earl

Community

Animation: (since you prefer DC comics)

Batman: Animated series

Batman: Bold and brave

Superman animated series

Aqua teen hunger force

[/quote]

Watched:

Stretch (2014) 7/10

It was good, action, thriller comedy all well balanced. And good role for Patrick wilson to perform.

Arrow Season 2 was way better then the 1st. And When slade makes a come back the show gets really great loved the character of slade wilson :) till the last episode of season 2 i really enjoyed it :) and now looking forward for the 3 episode of 3rd season.

guys does any one know any good torrent for breaking bad season 1 to 5 in small size not like 20ish gb with some good quality ? pm me the links thx :)

Game Of Thrones Season 1 - 9/10 A Great Show :)

English Version Of Mera Sultan :D

^ "Mera Sultan" itself is a dubbed version of Muhteşem Yüzyıl (a turkish show)...

Maleficent (2014)...... 6/10

Jinn (2014) ......... 4/10