What was the last movie you watched?

[quote=“DaPakiGuy, post:5990, topic:147”]

Gone Girl ~ Brilliant

[/quote]

awesome

Bajrangi Bhaijaan by Salman khan .... very very very fantabulus movie

Spectre (2015)

3/10 - By far the most slow, dull, uneventful & uninteresting bond movie to date. It was hard to watch it till the end... Not recommend.

I thinks this is Not even a Bond movie... :)

Batman v Superman (2016)

4/10

It took Christopher Nolan a good 5 years to make Batman look cool and Zack Snyder ruined it all in one movie (not to mention that his version of Superman already sucks).

Dill wale

Javani ha devani

and avengers: age of altron

[quote=“Zohair, post:5997, topic:147”]

Batman v Superman (2016)

4/10

It took Christopher Nolan a good 5 years to make Batman look cool and Zack Snyder ruined it all in one movie (not to mention that his version of Superman already sucks).

[/quote]

You must be sponsored by rotten tomatoes :P

JKidding.

Everyone to his opinion +1… other than the critics (less than 100 people) majority people who watched it, loved it… Me, will wait for the 3D bluray release to watch in its full glory.

seriously , I don't even remember what was the last movie I have watched :( I m trying to remind myself but I don't remember ....

The Revenant 2015

Way less than expectations... nothing new 6/10

Fan (2016)

7/10 - Surprisingly well (for a BW movie). It's unrealistic & over-the-top by all means, but it has SRK's best performance since Swades (2004).

You can think of it like SRK's Dhoom 3... Y'know double roles, stunts & all that. Even the ending was similar.

P.S. It's watchable with family.

Terminator Genesis.. 6/10

Bad concept. bad Villain.. Bad john conor casting, bad sarah conor casting. Cheap visible cgi effects of backgrounds.

other than that, the movie itself was watchable.

Deadpool... 9.9/10

Brilliant deadpool being deadpool from opening scene to the end. Finally ryan has a role he can die doing... perfection in story casting and performances.. only if colosus was less forcing his russian, and had a little less bends on his armor, that would have been better, but this is crazy nitpicking..

Deadpool 2 to 50 please.. in this decade.... ASAP ....!!!!

I was gonna make a post about deadpool... Give it a 7 & write my opinion on it, but I'm just gonna finish my post here. Don't want no conflicts anymore. :P

Captain America: Civil War (2016)

I saw bhaaghi and sanam teri kasam yesterday :P mawra is looking good in this movie but movie is just okay and bhaagi's action is copy of a thai movie ONK BAK and even story line is copied , in ONK BAK he go to thailand to bring his elephant back as a martial art expert and in Bhaagi he goes to thailand to bring her gf back :P

So, his gf resembled an elephant? I thought such heroines only appeared in Pakistani movies. ;)

And BTW, that's Tom Yum Goong (aka The Protector) where this story of elephant happens, not ONG BAK

Heropanti

deadpool 2

Destination Wedding (2018)

2/10 - Most annoying movie I’ve watched in a long while. Bland & uninteresting throughout. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Mortal Engines (2018)

6/10 - Nice setting. Decent CGI. Bland characters. Uninteresting story.

Aquaman (2018)

6/10 - It’s like DC’s version of Thor. Similar protagonist. Similar weapon. Similarly drab.

A Star Is Born (2018)

7/10 - It’s basically hollywood version of “Aashique 2” (in reality it is a remake of an old holywood classic, which Aashiqui 2 is a copy of). It is probably Bradlee Cooper’s best acting yet (and Lady Gaga wasn’t bad either for a debuting actress).

Searching (2018)

8.5/10 - Best movie of 2018 IMO. Although it isn’t exactly a movie per say, but it is impressive nonetheless. Gripping from start to finish. Don’t miss out on this one.

2 Likes

Sparticus

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)

6/10 - Saw it in the Cinema today (first show), and was utterly bored throughout. There are some comedic moments that work & will make you grin, but for the most part, it is thoroughly bland &/or absurd. Fast & Furious movies have never been realistic, but the action in this was bollywood level absurd. Also, most of the jokes weren’t really that funny. In the end, i wouldn’t recommend going to the cinema to see it. See it at home when the WEB-DL or Bluray comes out in 2-3 months, or skip it altogether if you’re not into the series at all.

1 Like