What was the last game you played?

Finished the game! Had fun! B) It was like COD... except it didn't suck! :lol:

The giant London boss was the best part about the game IMO! :P

^ yes .. i am talking about the same game.. i am at the final boss now.. lunar area was a great change and stealth although very easy still mucho fun to play..especially killing majors and generals before the alarm provides no reinforcements.

the graphics are really good for a game thats running on a limited engine.. the designs are great, there are no grass blades taking up all resources, and music is Just BADASS..

the london boss was an awesome looking boss, but it was relatively easy considering that all the help was easy underground, and the help provided by codex all the way made it easy.. this was a great boss made weak by the ease of defeating it.. the laser cutteris by far the best but most over powered weapon in the game and since it recharges, its the only thing needed for killing all big mechs and armours.

if anyone has played the magnificent Darkstalker games, the second darkstalker had an early boss, which was just like that, a 1 million feet high tree giant in the middle of a flat ground huge forest where you could try to run miles away to escape but the boss would always catch up to you due to clever mechanics and size.. and killing it required so much ingenuity and mind puzzling for a first timer that it was eventually very very satisfying to kill that MOFo after 20 tries..that was just the 1st boss of the game, which is supposed to be the easiest :P

thats why wolfenstein may get a bit less rating on boss battles, of which there are only 2 3 .. but the graphics get 9/10 because its not about being the highest polygon count in a poster on the wall, or how many frames will a tree wave in air breeze to make it look real, or how many swivels and rotations will a box take before it hits the ground for Physix.. but the detail of an environment, the style, the environment, and how much this affects your gameplay..and wolfenstien keeps its real, beautiful and simple... especially the first lunar landing.. and escape from the building after crashing back to earth. the view of the city from the construction rods is brilliant.

there are some funny posters and some 4rth wall easters in the game too, referencing to ID and previous wolfenstien 1990 PC game.. :D

assassin's creed series. have played till brotherhood. cannot start revelations. need some help.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:1555, topic:8384”]

Tried "This War of Mine" due to all those high ratings from users and critics alike... Couldn't bear it for more than 10 minutes. WTF? Who likes this kind of sh!t? Oh well, whatever floats their boat i guess.

[/quote]

I guess post-apocalyptic genre isn't really your cup of tea. I kind of understand why you also disliked Metro/Stalker/Fallout type of games in particular. This War Of Mine puts in some really uncomfortable positions and to be perfectly honest, if you put yourself in their shoes, you wouldn't envy them either. 10 minutes is hardly enough to judge a game as it is, but given your prejudice regarding this genre, it isn't really surprising :rolleyes:

^ necro of a year old post :D

[quote=“jDk, post:1564, topic:8384”]

I guess post-apocalyptic genre isn't really your cup of tea. I kind of understand why you also disliked Metro/Stalker/Fallout type of games in particular. This War Of Mine puts in some really uncomfortable positions and to be perfectly honest, if you put yourself in their shoes, you wouldn't envy them either. 10 minutes is hardly enough to judge a game as it is, but given your prejudice regarding this genre, it isn't really surprising :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Say something against some gamer's favorite game and they start judging you based on assumptions. Just to clarify, I loved Fallout: New Vegas, so your claim about my dislike for the whole sub-genre is incorrect.

I didn't like Metro series because it didn't had good gameplay, and just good graphics or atmosphere is not enough to classify a game as good, otherwise Crysis 3 would be the best game ever.

Never played Stalker games, and don't intend to, as they're old, and I'd rather spend my time on new games rather than old ones.

This War of Mine was simply too "slow" of a game for my taste, it's a point & click to begin with, and even then the gameplay style is not entertaining in the least, at least to me, so i didn't bother wasting anymore time, neither should i since there are literally thousands of others games awaiting to be played which I'm likely to find better as well.

Sayonara! B)

Of course, never had I intended to impose my preferences on you or anybody else for that matter. Though opinions are entirely subjective in this case, and since you're more focused on mainstream games, that's totally fine. I certainly wouldn't wanna waste my time on the cookie clutter majority of the AAA games have become nowadays. And neither should you.

Ciao’

Just finished Middle-Earth Shadow Of Mordor. Excellent game brilliant story and outclass graphics.

Tried Mortal Kombat X... seriously disappointed. Yes the graphics look good, animations are fluid, character designs and body structures are authentic (realistic 'cups', yay! :P)

But the actual fighting is uninspiring. I don't mean that as if it's hard or something, it's just bland and generic, so much in fact that while fighting the only enjoyable part is the gore animations, not the actual fighting moves or combos.

Simply put, i rate USFIV much higher than MKX. That game is truly how a fighting game should be like, while playing it I'm actually enjoying every move i pull, every combo i make & every "finishing" i pull off.

Really looking forward to playing SFV. Let's hope it's more than just a rehash though, the gamplay footage available until now didn't look much improved/upgraded over the previous iteration.

My Fiddy 50 Cents:

the best game ending of any single one in console and PC and mobiles last couple years .was.. unquestionably..

Wolfenstien...

My God.. What an ending.. total Sucker punch.. the ending was so furiously executed , total failure on our part, the villian Won... Yess... The vilian won in his purpose to humiliate the hero..

The hero Died for our sins..like a True hero, he dies and sacrificed himself.. unlike nathan drake who has led 3 civilizations and utopia into rubble and utter destruction just to steal low end antiques, which he could have robbed from Wallmart..or samus aron or james bond..

Post ending scene hints survival chance of hero, but it is not shown in clarity so totally ambiguous.. Blascko gave his life up on his own will.

The ending credits..Ohhhhhh Shiiiiiiiiit....... the music, the song, the lyrics .. fit the scene so well, its like watching gandalf fall from the bridge vs the balrog for the 1st time...Tear inducing..Literally..

The song is "i believe" by Melissa Holick... that should have been in the OST for the ending of Matrix 3 after Neo makes his choice..(time frame is a decade apart i know)

The game was great itself.. The ending was Oscar worthy...its only felt deep if you have followed Blasckovitch from all previous games..and his struggle against death hand..

Anyone playing Asphalt 8 on Android?

Sent from my SM-N910C

Finished GTA V recently. Fun but flawed game. 8/10 from me.

Started playing Witcher 3 now. Unsurprisingly, the game greeted me with some fine @$$. :P

Graphics & animations are gorgeous. Level of quality of every aspect is impeccable. Still it'll take a while before i can decide whether if it surpasses it's predecessor in the narrative department. Good times.

Wolfentein: Old blood.. Review posted somewhere else.. 8.5/10 Great Game indeed.

Farcry 4: just started...so far 8/10

Like all far cries except the 2nd one, this one also starts as an ordinary man out of nowhere is plunged into the Ending fight scenes of an action movie and expected to survive and kill 1 million trained soldiers with knives and super weapons under the ruling of a billionaire crime lord with an island of his own..and yet we will win the game somewhow

CRaaaaaaPPPP....!!!!!

Graphics are simply mind blowing.. too cool to watch the game perform excellent on a mid range setup by modern standards at such high level of detail on a very respectable smooth gaming experience..9/10

controls are same as before.. holding E even for a second to perform functions in a fast paced FPS is poor implementation... A`int no body got time for Dat..!! 7.5/10

Gameplay, AI is ok, smart even on easy dificulty... on medium, they are like Mofos, even hearing rustling leaves and hit you in the head from behind.. havent progressed far enough in hunting and raiding, so will rate it latter.. so far 8/10.

Some of the quests are hilarious. I just helped an old idiot find his goat named "Princess" by searching through a forest while ringing a bell. :lol:

Oh and Ciri is awesome. Those lightning moves of hers are amazing. I actually prefer to play as her more than the witcher, so i hope there's more bits of her playtime though the game.

I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that the game has forced romance with Yennefer though, i don't like her one bit, waiting for Triss to make her entry so i can woo my favorite witch :wub:

Finished Witcher 3 last night. What a journey! What a conclusion! What a series!

Here's my ending of it, which i consider to be the best ending:

Not sure whether to write a review or not, i mean there's no need. Perhaps only a overview? We'll see...

In any case, it's a great game. A great series. Absolutely recommended! I'll buy it on GOG once the Enhanced Edition comes out including both expansion packs & all patches.

One of the best RPG game series! Definitely Recommended!

So i ended up writing a proper review, not the lengthiest one but it'll give you a good description of the game.

Once again I'll say it's a great game. One truly deserving of the hype. Good to know it has sold well too.

Gonna replay it again next year with the different choices, and then follow it up with the expansion packs for the best narrative experience.

Good Old Games!

O hello, koi ghareeb ghurba gamer is here? Asphalt 8? I want to check if someone here can beat me ;)

Sent from my SM-N910C

Uncharted, and it was awesome...

Dota 2 :D

[quote=“nvd650, post:1577, topic:8384”]

O hello, koi ghareeb ghurba gamer is here? Asphalt 8? I want to check if someone here can beat me ;)

Sent from my SM-N910C

[/quote]

Seems like you are the only faqeer here :D