What was the last game you played?

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:1520, topic:8384”]

^enjoying the game or Citra ;)

[/quote]

haha u dirty mind XD

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:1520, topic:8384”]

^enjoying the game or Citra ;)

[/quote]

i have yet too meet her lol :) but going now to meet her for the very 1st time :)

[quote=“Bilal1, post:1522, topic:8384”]

i have yet too meet her lol :) but going now to meet her for the very 1st time :)

[/quote]

i think ahmsun is referring to the alternate ending of farcry 3, enjoy that, but in order to enjoy that you will need to kill your friends and gf in the end XD

[quote=“MrKamran, post:1523, topic:8384”]

i think ahmsun is referring to the alternate ending of farcry 3, enjoy that, but in order to enjoy that you will need to kill your friends and gf in the end XD

[/quote]

why u spoiled :( u should not spoiled the ending..

[quote=“Bilal1, post:1524, topic:8384”]

why u spoiled :( u should not spoiled the ending..

[/quote]

hey sorry bro, just releaized i did that oops.

^you can still edit your previous if you want.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:1525, topic:8384”]

hey sorry bro, just releaized i did that oops.

[/quote]

its okay :) but i got spolied too soon to the end :) lol

FarCry 4 is just around the corner to be launched maybe in november or december, have to upgrade my rig though for it.

farcry4_thumbnail.jpg

Far Cry 3 was a great game i really enjoyed it. It was awesome.

Competed the game nearly 80% it is even fun to roam about in the open world. It is better than GTA hype.

What sort of LOTR fans you guys are <_<. Nobody's playing that Shadow of Mordor game.

Its giving my rig a serious workout though, and its probably the first game I can't fully max out, courtesy of 6GB VRAM requirement :(

Alien isolation

[quote=“jDk, post:1530, topic:8384”]

What sort of LOTR fans you guys are <_<. Nobody's playing that Shadow of Mordor game.

Its giving my rig a serious workout though, and its probably the first game I can't fully max out, courtesy of 6GB VRAM requirement :(

[/quote]

sorry buddy never heard of it, is it fps, because i mainly play first person shooter's.

[quote=“jDk, post:1530, topic:8384”]

[/quote]

Dunno about you but i ain't interested in playing a AC clone. :P Am tired of playing AC itself. :rolleyes:

is LOTR Mordor a game in style of AC? cz if it is, then I AM IN.:D.. cz unity to too far for torrents.

it means that i made good decision not to download LOTR shadows of morodor.

Anyways Started playing AC: BlackFlag. see how it goes! :|

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:1534, topic:8384”]

is LOTR Mordor a game in style of AC? cz if it is, then I AM IN. :D.. cz unity to too far for torrents.

[/quote]

It totally is. This video review nails it i think: http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-review/1900-6415884/

[quote="Ahmsun, post:1535, topic:8384"]

it means that i made good decision not to download LOTR shadows of morodor.

Anyways Started playing AC: BlackFlag. see how it goes! :|

[/quote]

Since when are you not into AC? Or you just don't wanna play it's copy-cat? B)

^ you know i am a die hard fan of previous AC series but this time black flag didn't actually attract me. ;)

Specially after playing FarCry 3 from the same developer i am finding it a little boring if you ask me.

^ Yep, FC3 was a better game than any recent AC games by a long shot. FC4 is also looking good from all the footage I've seen, so yeah that should be fun to play.

Black Flag wasn't as bad as AC III, but it was the naval stuff that bored me. Unfortunately Rogue will have that too so that would kind of suck... Oh well, I'll probably end up playing Unity sometime down the road even though I don't want to.

AC BF is by far the 3rd best game of the series,..

1st beinf the Ezio story line.. second being the PSP port.

Started playing The Evil Within. This is what RE5 should've been.

Its genuinely creepy at times, feels more like a combination of SIlent Hill + Resident Evil 4. Pacing was a bit meh at the beginning but game's has picked up its pace from Chapter 4. Currently on Chapter 6 and I've heard its quite a long game. Its surprisingly a very gory game, in fact more gory than anything I've played in recent years. This should be fun ^_^

EDIT: The 4GB VRAM is a fluke. I've unlocked the 30 fps barrier easily with a flick of a console command and am easily averaging 45-60 fps with Vsync enabled. There's a command for removing the letterbox bars as well, but I've found that by going fullscreen, the game doesn't gain screen space, but rather becomes further zoomed in. So unless a proper FOV fix is released, I suggest playing the game at either 2.0 aspect ratio or 1.8 [official game aspect ratio is 2.5].