What was the last game you played?

Try this as well.

http://www.thief2x.com/

i have downloaded bunchof racing games

Started DMC 2013...on upsilon`s high praise and torrent link :) its an awkward hack n slash, typical of capcom...the acting is extremely wierd, .. but i have just started..Extremely Red., even though its just limbo and not HELL..burning my eyes.. :@

^ Well, it's not for everyone. jDk didn't like it. You might neither.

I liked it because it was different. I liked the atmospheres, i liked the combos, i even kinda liked the story and characters. B)

I didn't like DmC either.

Playing Bioshock Infinite these days, btw.

Replaying Thief Gold with all the latest bells & whistles after the Nu Thiaf disappointed me big time. Incredible work done by the modding community. They literally transformed the game from a 16-bit texture work to an modern looking game.

Suggest everyone who played the old thief give it a look.

My Review of the game on Steam, after testing all the latest changes.

http://steamcommunity.com//id/jaidi/recommended/211600/

[quote=“Upsilon, post:1464, topic:8384”]

^ Well, it's not for everyone. jDk didn't like it. You might neither.

I liked it because it was different. I liked the atmospheres, i liked the combos, i even kinda liked the story and characters. B)

[/quote]

i only dont like the red haze fog and atmosphere.. the game is kinda fun.. i like hack slashers.. the best one was the Dark siders series....

DMC is good too.. i have only just begun and totally new to this.. will play more and then properly describe it..

Completed BioShock Infinite 9.8/10

Whattay game! Whattay story! The ending was a bit confusing but after reading IGN's explanation: MINDBLOWN!

okay..

DMC is getting better and better :D.. especially the music is awesome.. controls are getting more and more difficult.. if only i was an octopus the game would be way easier on my hands..

GTA San Adreas, And Need for Speed Underground

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:1469, topic:8384”]

okay..

DMC is getting better and better :D.. especially the music is awesome.. controls are getting more and more difficult.. if only i was an octopus the game would be way easier on my hands..

[/quote]

I told you it's good. The combos are frickin awesome. Keep playing, you'll love it the more you play it! ;)

^^^ Just finished DMC.. playing 4 hours a day..

Oh man... What a great game.. it is absolutely everything i ever love in a linear hack slasher.. it is brilliant.. the music is just brilliant.. and desite the extremely awkward controls the game is running in my fingers smooth..

and the boss battles are extremely tough challenging and require sharp attention, yet very believable..except when mundus transforms into optimus prime..very weak for a Demon god..

the graphics. and especially the voice acting was top notch.. despite dante lacking facial expressions like kristen stewart, everyone else was marvellous, especially the demons..

DMC : devil may cry 9/10 ......3 thumbs up..

Tell me some Skyrim mods I shouldn't play the game without.

@Farhan

Good to know you loved it. You've proved once again that you're the exact opposite of jDk. Kinda like Dante and Vergil. :P :D

^ and that would be one of the greatest achievements of all time..:)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:1474, topic:8384”]

@Farhan

Good to know you loved it. You’ve proved once again that you’re the exact opposite of jDk. Kinda like Dante and Vergil. :P:D

[/quote]

I’m glad we’re nothing alike. You guys like playing emo games, not me :lol:

On topic, haven’t really played much this entire week, so hoping to catch up with my growing backlog in coming days. I’m looking forward to playing BioShock infinite burial at sea episode 2 release.

Sent From Nexus 5

What kind of mods are you looking for? The aesthetic type or gameplay overhaul type ? If visual is your preference, then look for enb configs like K kountervibe, bleak or saraan sum enb. Be warned though that they’re extremely demanding on the hardware and will require better hardware if you wish to run their quality presets. Though they also offer performance presets as well. Choose wisely.

Sent From Nexus 5

3391735234.png

Is this speed and ping enough to play FIFA 14 online without lag?

You need to test the EU servers for that. Usually around 200-250ms should be playable enough.

Max Payne 3 9/10

Though, I didn't like Max Payne 3 as much as I loved Max Payne 1 & 2. The story wasn't that interesting but they make up for it with the superb gameplay.

Gonna start Thief now.