What was the last game you played?

@ upsilon..

Starcraft 2 series is absolutely fantastic.. have been fan of the Warcraft series and now starcraft.. it is amazing..especially the first one is just one emotional roller coaster ride throughout..graphics are top notch and so is the gamplay and missions..

PS: if you havent played warcraft before.. you MUST MUST play warcraft 3 and then Frozen throne before touching starcraft 2..... only then you would be able to appreciate the beauty of the starcraft 2.. Blizzard games are quite a tad different in story , execution, direction and in-game mechanics than any ofthe RED ALERt games or mech commander type games ..

I agree, though I'm quite certain that if you really want to enjoy the best of what Warcraft has to offer, play DOTA. Even you would've at least played the addictive moba game on whom league of legend was based and is currently the most popular online game on PC.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

To enjoy what is the best of warcraft , you have to understand What exactly is warcraft.. and no better way to understand it than the story mode campaign.. its soo brilliant.. :)

*sniff..

back in those days, The movies in WC3 actually on emotional level with T2 ending sequence... treachery murder, deciet, power, hunger, betrayal, factions, legions and finally the toughest ending level you will ever play in your life...MOFOF blizzard never got their shiit back together after WC3...

@ main topic..

so i finally started Resident Evil 6.. FINALLY :D.. and after 10 min of awkward controls, i was hooked.. played straight 8 hours and finished leon`s Campaign in one go.. the game is great.. much superior direction than RE5.. although RE5 had better graphics.. idk.. they seemed better.. the Resi anime that came before its release fits perfectly in the story with leon fighting all the hunks.. and then into RE6...

next up..

Ada Campaign...

Ok guys thought I'd let you know. Since tomorrow I'll be gone on vacation for around 40-50 days. I won't be much active on the forum all this while. Gonna enjoy the winter! ^_^

Ahmsun will take care of the movie release thread and PC log. I'll get back to the console log when I'm back. B)

Hasta la vista, idiotas. :P

Ah finally a karachitie going to see the snow! :P

Enjoy.

Just finished Resident evil 6... I mean like Wow.. what a great game.. sure it has its flaws.., plenty of them but overall game is just like an immersing action game where there is rarely a moment to rest.. cant even pause the game without dying... Fahk...but overall a superb resident evil ..

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Just started Resident evil revelations... looks very primitive, but what to expect from a 3DS port.. from handheld to pc , there was bound to be a mess.. still other than graphics it got greater reviews than RE6, so well, lets see... the thing is controls are totally changed from re6, which sucks, cz just got used to them for 40+ hours of nonstop gameplay..

guys hows dragon age series ? i might play them if they r good

Started playing BioShock Infinite, great game until now.

^ that game is a mudda fudding BOMB.. the end portion is soo weird you will scratch your eyeballs...

the game is a Gem to play...the graphics are so realistic, Absolutely amazing...!!

@bilal

Dragon age is good if you have played those RPG type games before... they are composed of slow progress, long walks, multiple missions to be dealt with all the time, and a very deep engrossing plot / story revealed with outcomes based on your actions.

they will take a lot of time .. a LOT OF YOUR TIME..but upsilon has had great praises for dragon age 2.. and there are many options of romantic sex in the game too :)

if you havent played such a type of game ever before, i would suggest you start of slow with Fable, on PC.. it may seem childish at first but give it time,, it is much faster than dragon age and will build your aptitude for such type of games fast... besides, fable is great fun :D

^ Oh you have no idea of what type of romance you can do in Dragon Age: Origins :lol:

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:1391, topic:8384”]

@bilal

Dragon age is good if you have played those RPG type games before... they are composed of slow progress, long walks, multiple missions to be dealt with all the time, and a very deep engrossing plot / story revealed with outcomes based on your actions.

they will take a lot of time .. a LOT OF YOUR TIME..but upsilon has had great praises for dragon age 2.. and there are many options of romantic sex in the game too :)

if you havent played such a type of game ever before, i would suggest you start of slow with Fable, on PC.. it may seem childish at first but give it time,, it is much faster than dragon age and will build your aptitude for such type of games fast... besides, fable is great fun :D

[/quote]

Well I Like Rpgs Like The Witcher 2 And Skyrim Or BOrderlands :)

[quote="jDk, post:1392, topic:8384"]

^ Oh you have no idea of what type of romance you can do in Dragon Age: Origins :lol:

[/quote]

Gay + Lesbo SEx ? if u R talking about the same goes with Mass Effect :P

i have played dragon Age 2 for those who donot know btw..

@bilal..

yes, and more, ..

since you have played those games, you would be right at home with the Dragon age series.. it plays a bit like Witcher, and more like neverwinter nights....

please post your system specs i wanna know what games i can play on core i5 2.4ghz 4gb ram and 1gig nvidia graphics dedicated

Finally got BF4+ China Rising for a very decent price. Time to dive in the battle myself B)

i have bought skyrim legendary and payday 2 :)

can i use my pirated skyrim game save files with my legit version? or i have to start from scratch by building my character once again?

-------------

@jDk Bhai app steam pe reply hi nahi detay :( kitni dafa app ko msgs send kiye..but no reply

Yes you can use your saves just fine.

About no response, yeah I'm afk most of the time whenever you're online. Just leave me a message even if i'm offline, I'll get it.

#$%#!

Just completeD bioshock infinite! it was #$%^%$# awesome! amazing! freaking out! don't have words! OMG! need to find dictionary!

Completely blown away. Mind is gone! simply went k aisa went k went he went!
it was like psithurism, it was Numinous.

:blink:

That's exactly how i was when I finished it :lol:

Too bad it didn't win any GOTY awards. It deserved better <_<