What video editing program do you use for your videos?

what video editing software,program do you use for editing and giving special effects to your videos?

i use Sony Vegas PRO layers support Video Editing program and still learning it..tell me if any other better then this? because i love Video Editing.

Use Adobe Premiere CS4 for video editing and Adobe After Effects CS4 for effects

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what video editing software,program do you use for editing and giving special effects to your videos?

i use Sony Vegas PRO layers support Video Editing program and still learning it…tell me if any other better then this? because i love Video Editing.

[/quote]

well i dont use any softwares currently as no more interest in this but some time AGO i was Fan of ULEAD Video studio :)

ULEAD Video studio and adobe primere

i am downloading Adobe Creative Suite 4 premium production pack

i am downloading Adobe Creative Suite 4 premium production pack
[/quote]

u r doing the rite thing

windows movie maker

I use CyberLink PowerDirector. It's hot, and easy to use handy tool. Now, it's my third year of using this software. Before, I used to use Corel VideoStudio and about 6 years ago, Windows Movie Maker just like simple and straight forward people. Adobe Premiere really sucks. It's a heavy software. Sony Vegas MovieStudio is also a nice tool for high definition video editing just like PowerDirector but it requires some practice to get through with Vegas.

^ What was that? :-/

i am using sony vegas not easy but easy through tutorials and special it is easily available on torrent site with crack

[/quote]

that is a movie editing software which can correct colors and add movie effects in to your home made videos

that is a movie editing software which can correct colors and add movie effects in to your home made videos

[/quote]

Yeh! i know that but i was concerned about digging an old thread ;)

Does adobe premier allows addition of flash content with alpha backgrounds in videos??

^ adobe premier dose not allow you to edit/ create flash contents for this you need Adobe Flash CS5

That i know, i am asking can .flv files or .swf files be added/edited in the videos in Adobe premier? with alpha(transparent) background of the flash file?

.flv .swf files are rendered files these formats are not editable with adobe premier either in after effects

But you can open & edit After effects project files in Adobe premier

[/quote]

Is it necessary to start a new thread when there is already a one?

That i know, i am asking can .flv files or .swf files be added/edited in the videos in Adobe premier? with alpha(transparent) background of the flash file?
[/quote]

I don’t know Adobe Premiere can do this but PowerDirector 9 can directly edit both .flv and .swf formats. In this way, you do not need to convert the format first and then edit it which decreases the quality.