What U Say

I asked people in this forum about doing mba and most of them replied that Bahria university is best for doing mba in Islamabad but i can't understand why people are recommending bahria over others like international islamic,Maju,QAU,Comsat ,Fast etc

Anyone can explain me why bahria is best

I recommended Bahria because of its good faculty, and due to its environment

1. COMSATS IS BULLSHIT......THE worst administration you will ever face.....your communication skills wont improve much in Comsats, because of the paindos there, and communication skills are vital for MBA related fields

2. The faculty of FAST for management sciences is not that good, most of student of FAST say that BAHRIA is better

3. about MAJU QAU and IIUI, i don't know much

waiting for replies

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I recommended Bahria because of its good faculty, and due to its environment

1. COMSATS IS BULLSHIT…THE worst administration you will ever face…your communication skills wont improve much in Comsats, because of the paindos there, and communication skills are vital for MBA related fields

2. The faculty of FAST for management sciences is not that good, most of student of FAST say that BAHRIA is better

3. about MAJU QAU and IIUI, i don’t know much

[/quote]

Not Agreed! U are under estimating the COMSATS and FAST! i Will recommend Comsats…Quaid e Azam Uni and IIUI…! aND the best among all those is IIUI…I beleive!

IIUI is one of the best universites for management sciences