What ... The ... HELL!

Okay now I have had enough . First Veoh

fnv3bo.jpg

, then Youtube

4u6yya.jpg

NOW PLAYLIST.COM

10mir88.jpg

not to mention videos from Mtv.com

..... What the hell is wrong with them blocking content for our country !?!?!Seems to me Pakistan is the only country getting blocked

veoh banned many countires with low veoh user concentration . but try using proxy to browse veoh it will help :)

i think it is very old news tht veoh was blocked pakistan..

Dear you can use this Gateway . No limit at all..

@slave

man u r suposed to edit those links[networks] in the theme

so u can provide easy and fast UI ...

like u can set youtube.com on one

but beware up will have to update the youtube player and plugin from glype forums...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Okay now I have had enough . First Veoh

fnv3bo.jpg

, then Youtube

4u6yya.jpg

NOW PLAYLIST.COM

10mir88.jpg

not to mention videos from Mtv.com

… What the hell is wrong with them blocking content for our country !!!Seems to me Pakistan is the only country getting blocked

[/quote]

Welcome to Pakistan. What else do you expect here? :)

There is nothing wrong with them, but something is really f***** up with us who love terrorist and still wonder why the hell world hate us :D

Ah,… what were the good reason to support Wana terrorists and Swat flogging… let me check my “green crescent” book of Terrorist… oops… err… Taliban Militant’s agenda book. Ahh… here it is… written in book with clear and bold letters “It is America’s conspiracy”. :P

Taliban becoming net geeks? well thats new , Anyways except using a proxy coz proxies are usually slow and they are a pain ! I was wondering that these websites use our IP's to determine our country ... right? So how about if we use one of those fake IP assigners ???

And yeah I know veoh has been blocked for quite a lot of time now.