What should we do to free our country from terrorism?

Mobile network companies should block unregistered sim cards because they can be very helpful to find target.

Give more facilities in tribale areas like internet power water education and provid them jobs.

So they being busy with other activites.

And also reduce hunger.

Please post your thoughts and comments!

And do justice to all people and americans should stop hitting our country

The main reason behind terrorism is un-justice with the people

So, if we are able to establish a Just Govt. then we might be able to remove terrorism from the country

my topic of concern!

The government need to discuss on this issue! They make a fair assumption with these kind of people !! and media needs to stop the violence.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

my topic of concern!

The government need to discuss on this issue! They make a fair assumption with these kind of people !! and media needs to stop the violence.

[/quote]

What will they discuss in the parliament ? Man, they can’t stop the so called terrorism,the real cause of this terrorism is government itself,if you will hit them and kill their families they will hit you back.

dvbox is absolutely right

A very simple Solution is to Educate ourselves..... EDUCATION

We should all as a patriot do something at our one level to promote Education and try to spread literacy. If at present we could educate our youth that I am Confident there would be NO Terror / Extremism in FUTURE.

Second I suggest that the Electronic Media should play a positive role and take the mission to convince the masses to think positive and do constructive work.

Media (TV etc) should co-ordinate and cooperate with the CBO / NGO to build school and facilitate Local Gov. in matters related to Literacy & Poverty Alleviation as there Corporate Social Responsibility - CSR

Third and the most important thing is that our Religious should devise methods to make people think of PEACE.....

My dear friends, it is very easy to point finger to other and play the blame game, but I think most of you reading this post would appreciate my positive approach.

Please reject or accept my suggestion / views but please do talk about it. and do something at your own level to help the people in need (education, food, housing and employment etc.)

@Renewable

Your suggestions can only bear fruit when we stop killing our own people and provide justice to all citizens, which is never going to happen under the current establishment which has ruled this country for more than 60 years now.

If you go in the past, our establishment has been killing the Pakistanis through the 1950s, 60s, and 70s in various parts of the country. They have been killing those people who want their just rights, calling them شرپسندعناصر

i guess handover the country. it has been proved in last 63 year this nation is not able to own a country and run the goverment.

(what ever you say but it is proved.)

yeah i love this country because this is my own land. where ever i go.what ever i do this is my identity. but the goverment and the system we are not able to change. so we should ask for a favor to any other nation come and help us out of this trouble.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i guess handover the country. it has been proved in last 63 year this nation is not able to own a country and run the goverment.

(what ever you say but it is proved.)

yeah i love this country because this is my own land. where ever i go.what ever i do this is my identity. but the goverment and the system we are not able to change. so we should ask for a favor to any other nation come and help us out of this trouble.

[/quote]

Well this is the most shitty thought one ever come across! No offense what so ever . What you or I have done to change this system? Its very easy to say sitting on a PC(u , me or whoever) that handover this country but we can never realize what independence is till we are deprived of it (Khuda na’ khawsta). Put the country aside, have we ever done anything on local(gali mahalla or city) level to do something that could be beneficial for the society? I guess no. Rather then adopting this pessimistic thinking we should start doing or at least thinking something positive that could help Pakistan in the long run.

Long live Pakistan! InshAllah

there is no terrorism. what has been unleashed on Pakistan is a war of deceit, lies and spin doctors. the bombings are being orchestrated by assorted foreign intelligence agencies. the taliban are not what they have been made out to be. there is fighting and there IS strife. but there is no terrorism. all there is, is an invasion. a silent one.

We Must apply Islamic laws in our country and should abide by Islamic rules. Every thing will be alright. Right now we Muslims are under physical and political attack by Non Muslim nations. We should consider this situation critical and should unite. We should learn what is true spirit of Islam. I think these bomb blasts are due to brain washed people who are brain washed by foreign agencies. Islam is against such terrorism and doesn't allow killing of innocents.

Where is tech in this thread? :-/

As this thread is taking a religious and somewhat political turn, I'm closing it. Please refrain from creating threads which lead to such conclusions in the end. They really serve no purpose. This forum is not a base using which you can cure terrorism or the political woes of the country, so please don't have any such delusions.