What should i buy in 15- 20,000 Rs

i have like 15,000- 20,000 Rs ,which i collected in years to buy sth, what should i buy from that , i have somethings in my mind like dvd camcorder , electric guitar or playstation portable,......or anything good which you suggest!

^ Uhh, you should probably buy something you need, don't buy anything without a reason. Of all the things you mentioned, do you actually need any of them? If so, which one do you need the most, buy that.

[quote=“Ani, post:, topic:”]

i have like 15,000- 20,000 Rs ,which i collected in years to buy sth, what should i buy from that , i have somethings in my mind like dvd camcorder , electric guitar or playstation portable,…or anything good which you suggest!

[/quote]

Did you collected them buy saving your pocket money? i would suggest you to buy a android powered handset :P

If you don't "need" anything at the moment. Deposit the money in a bank account and start saving. Its never too late to start saving and investing.

Do not get a PSP. A new one will be out this year (or the beginning of next year), and the current one will be obsolete.

You can get

1) An Android portable media player (mp3 player) like Galaxy 4.0 or iPod Touch (new one will come out in September).

2) Nintendo 3DS instead of PSP.

3) A Netbook (there are netbooks that cost $250, but you might need to add some more money because Pakistanis overcharge).

My advice, save up for NGP (PSP 2).

[quote=“rnathbatra, post:4, topic:14610”]

If you don’t “need” anything at the moment. Deposit the money in a bank account and start saving. Its never too late to start saving and investing.

[/quote]

x2.

Buy a buffalo. :P

Seriously why do you ask here.. buy anything you want.

How old are you ?

Do you have a computer?

Do you have a mobile Phone?

Do you already own a gaming console?

Do you like designer wear clothes or accessories?

[quote=“Specter, post:7, topic:14610”]

Buy a buffalo. :P

Seriously why do you ask here… buy anything you want.

[/quote]

lol FYI. a buffalo costs around 100k to 150k rupees. depending upon many factors…

and he/she aint got that much… :P

Save for a rainy day...

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:9, topic:14610”]

lol FYI. a buffalo costs around 100k to 150k rupees. depending upon many factors…

and he/she aint got that much… :P

[/quote]

In which case a sheep will suffice :rolleyes:

1) Buy a sheep

2) Sell its milk

3) ???

4) Profit!

if you can mention your age and gender then people can easily suggest you a better toy As you not describe anything about yourself above so its tottaly uptoyou (but I'll suggest you any gaming console if you're a student)

[quote=“armada, post:12, topic:14610”]

(but I’ll suggest you any gaming console if you’re a student)

[/quote]

Are you trying to spoil the kid? :P

^ its students passion and style

in this day and age you can't even buy a half way decent cpu and mobo for rs 20k , building a whole computer system is out of question:

check out the galaxy prices for sandy bridge CPU and MOBO.

I would suggest you to buy some gold or foreign currency. You can double your money in few months if you do that. Otherwise buy something you really need in your life like mobile phone, computer, clothes etc.

for 20k invite all active WP members for dinner in some nice restaurant.

[quote=“Ani, post:, topic:”]

i have like 15,000- 20,000 Rs ,which i collected in years to buy sth, what should i buy from that , i have somethings in my mind like dvd camcorder , electric guitar or playstation portable,…or anything good which you suggest!

[/quote]

Get an android tablet or handset, and experiment with it - there’s a lot it can do from games to educational stuff to programming your own apps…

Get a mini referigerator for your room and njoy the summers

i am 21 years old , and my money is in the bank .

^yeah i needed a laptop but it costs 50,000 , so now i am just buying anything else from my 20,000

^ i don't want a cell phone

^yeah i like designer clothes n accessories