What s the Wrong...?

Hello Tech Friends! I am facing a problem regarding my PC. I have a 2.6 GHz Dual Core with DG41 Motherboard and 2 GB DDR2 Ram. I m using Windows 7 (32-Bit) with 350 Watt Power Supply..!! Actually I am a Gamer and now a days thinking of purchasing a new Graphics Card to enjoy High level Gaming too. But Before this... there comes some problem... Now a Days.. I am playing IGI 2 and Max Payne just for time passing. But sometimes while playing game or during loading in the game... Suddenly System turns off automatically i.e. Monitor turns off while System works just like Stand By Scenario. Then sometimes it automatically turns on too. I have also Installed new windows but the scenario remains the same. So...My Tech-Master Friends.. wot s wrong? Tell me whether there is some problem in Motherboard or Power Supply...? Or it s something else...

Whatever the case may be, if you want a video card, get a new PSU of atleast 420 Watts

Look like your graphic card creating problem, does it happen with any particular game or with all the games you play...

*- You also need a better power supply with your new card

Problem has been solved... I just changed my Power Supply and upgraded to a Branded 400 Watts........ :)