What next project would you start if its sponsored

Say you are awarded some grant (50K - 1Lakh) for being a loyal Wired Pakistan member what kind of project would you like to work on and how can it benefit others? It must benefit other Pakistani awam.

I'm loyal to WP, gimme my MONAAAY! :lol:

Honestly though, 50-100k PKR isn't much these days, can't do much with it. Besides, If it has to be beneficial to others than I'm not really the one getting the money am i? I'm just getting the option to choose who to distribute the money to. In which case I'd rather just donate the money rather than starting or contributing to some project. Much simpler that way...

I'll install electric water coolers with built in filters at early/middle schools of girls i once saw a little cute girl at government school drinking dirty hot water and it made me very sad :(

Is it just for some barber-shop talk or are you planning to give/spend or have received such an amount for some public work?

[quote=“armada, post:3, topic:21289”]

I'll install electric water coolers with built in filters at early/middle schools of girls i once saw a little cute girl at government school drinking dirty hot water and it made me very sad :(

[/quote]

I'll install solar panels for water cooler and fans in their classroom.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:4, topic:21289”]

Is it just for some barber-shop talk or are you planning to give/spend or have received such an amount for some public work?

[/quote]

No this is real deal. I am seriously considering about sponsoring if there is a decent project.

[quote=“attock, post:6, topic:21289”]

No this is real deal. I am seriously considering about sponsoring if there is a decent project.

[/quote]

Finally we have some venture capitalists on WP. Great :)

mairay pass hain kcuh projects and cases os par invest kar saktay ho ap.

this is how you do Hawaii firing online

[quote=“www.madad.pk, post:8, topic:21289”]

mairay pass hain kcuh projects and cases os par invest kar saktay ho ap.

[/quote]

I have contacted you in the past too, tum ne tab lift hi nahi karai :/ Khair check your PM again.